Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Downloads

Ok, guys, I'm starting to get back into FS2004 again. I want several planes, but the problem is that now that I've got a kick butt computer, I want some kickbutt freeware to go with it. If you've got any good downloads, preferably with a fully functional VC, I would be most thankful.

Freeware is always tough when it comes to getting all the cool toys. I can mention off the top of my head the feelthereCRJ, PMDG737, PMDGB1900, FlightOne ATR72-500 are probably the best available but not free.

You're welcome to visit the westcoastatc.com site for links and freeware from our file library, there's been some contributions there as well.

Have fun.

Erik

What type aircraft are you looking for? I just came across a good single engine turboprop trainer a while back. It's an Embraer 314 and it's a kick. There are also the Navy aircraft by Rick Sasala, they all have VC's and fly well. You can find them at Flightsim.

Let me know what you want and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Anything and everything. I've finally got the computer to fly solely by VC, so I want to use it to it's full extent :)

I guess I'll go ahead and start it up. I found a Howard 500 on flightsim.com. Incredible plane. Much better than then even the default aircraft, and it's got a wonderful vc. Search for hw5vc4.zip on flightsim.

PG,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you for freewrare with VC's. I have a few that you might like.

Project OpenSky's B757/767, and their CRJ series of jets. If you like warbirds the is a Douglas A-26 at the SimOuthouse.

Get any of the OV-10's by Tim Conrad as well as his T-28 they both have VC's that are not bad.

The last plane is the Soko Galeb, has a good 2D panel, a VC with funtioning gauges and working ejection seats.

Hope this gives you a good selection. If you want a sever that's as much fun as MJ's old one go here...

fstg.hopto.org

We have a lot of fun just flying and goofing off.

Team Speak is on the same IP, PM me for the call sign I use over there, oh yeah Navy Chief shows up there from time to time to.