For those of you that may (or may not!) have been following the discussion on the prop issues on the TMF F4U Corsairs (in particular the -4 and -4B), a fix has been found.

What that means is, that I'll be reissuing BOTH the full KAW set for those 2 models, and the WW2 version of the -4.

These WILL replace, it total, the original versions, as it'll referene the -7s lod (the AeroNaval version). With some obvious modification (read: component removals and such)

So, sometime next week, if all goes well, I'll be uploading new sets. Unfortunately, you'll be deleting the original aircraft folder. The decals will be the same, and will be included in the new package. So, when installing just allow the overwrite of the various Decals folders.

The first one out will be the F4U-4 for WW2 PTO, as it only has 2 skins to redo.

An unexpected side effect of the switch, is NOW the wings are folded when sitting of the roof of the boat. VERY cool!! (and finally!!)

With special thanks to Malibu43 for rattling the dust in my rafters and getting me to think of viable alternatives, that don't require locating a MAX file that probably doesn't exist anymore.

So, watch the SF2 announcements Forum for when they're released

• Like 4

Cool! Very good. Thanks a lot Mr Wrench!!!

Wrench would you like to add my cockpit fixes and other upgrades I sent you several months ago? Halla back. If you forgot I can PM them to you. I also modded the F4U-5....

• Like 1

shoot them to me; I can't seem to find them. I don't even remember what they was!!

This is a Mk5 Rack mod for the F4U-7.lod

post-300-0-83068700-1403321723_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-93014200-1403321737_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-17028300-1403321749_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-01453200-1403321766_thumb.jpg

Good for you then.

Nobody's asking you to download the fixed, working carrier based versions, IF and when I choose to upload them.

and a free piece of advice ... pipe down