I'm still here. Ran into some health issues a couple of years ago, but still come back just to lurk every once in awhile. Awesome job the team did on the last iteration of this title. Most impressive!!

To those of you who do remember me, CHEERS! (Especially you, UncleAl) ;-)

Parky

Hi Parky - sorry to hear about your health issues. 

WOFF is indeed an excellent sim.

Sorry to hear you have been unwell.  I don't know what has happened to UncleAl - maybe he has not made the transition from OFF to WOFF.   He was very good on graphics issues. 

Well hello Parky.  Glad to see you are still about, sorry to learn of your health issues though.  Hope all is well now, and I hope to see you in the WOFF skies soon too.

Cheers!

Lou

Hey, Parky! If we remember you?

Well, we are quite old already - flyers from 1917 - but we have a good memory, Sir!

Hey, I had been wondering where you are, but now I'm glad you are here again!

UncleAl had trespassed beyond one warning too many and was banned.

I think he can still read (Hi, Unc!), but not write.

Or wait - maybe he was still allowed to the "Political Debates" department.

However - whatever it was that you had; I hope it's cured.

Come round more often!

Edited by Olham

Hi Parky

Like you, I ran into some health issues and have curtailed my activities here somewhat. I hope yours have cleared up  and you maintain a presence on these boards, your advice was always first rate.

Tony

Cheers guys,

Health problems are under control now. Forty years of smoking will catch up with you eventually though. You'd have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise. Regardless, I got lucky and everything seems to be back in order now. For any of you here that still smoke, try to end the addiction. It's just not worth the impact it'll have on your overall health. Enough preaching for now I figure. 

Tony, wasn't it you I mailed OFF phase 2 to some years ago?? Pretty sure it was. Somewhere in northern Ontario if I remember correctly. Nevertheless, hope your health issues are also under control, and continue to remain so.

Lou, and Olham. You are without a doubt, two of the finest contributors this forum has ever seen. I've always looked forward to reading your posts.

Mr. Atrill, and Beanie. Thanks for your kind words. Oddly enough Beanie, I have a cat that's named after you... :-)

My fame goes before me!    Your cat must be both charming and good looking!?   :boast:

Name I got in my time in the armed forces.

Edited by Beanie

Parky, let me return that compliment - your advice around here about computer-questions was always the most competent I've seen.

Funny thing: Tony sent a copy of OFF to me, when nobody else seemed to be willing.

So, in a long turn, it also came from you then, Parky. Thank you both for introducing me to OFF.

One of the best things that ever happened in my life!

Well, from one "lurker" to another.....HEY Parky!!!

Very glad to hear that you're doing good and that life is stable.

Al,

aka plug_nickel