Any one remember who did this campaign?  I would like to contact them.  Thanks.

didn't snapper21 do that one??

I used the search function and found the right off, bro!

it's by scrapper

ver 2.1:

http://combatace.com/files/file/5128-fallen-angel-v21/

ver 3.0:

http://combatace.com/files/file/5323-fallen-angel-mega-pack-v30/

the campaigns will need CONSIDERABLE reworking, what with the "new" builds and those items "unavailable to many"

To say nothing of the complete and total rebuild of the EAW Euro terrain I've done since these came out in 2008-ish

Edited by Wrench

Well son of a (BLEEP). :angry:  I did a search as well and couldn't find the files. I have 3.0 and I have done alot of work with the aircraft and making the proper entries so it well work with SF2. I have also done my best to switch out any DAT aircraft to Combat Ace to ensure all aircraft are availabe.  Last night I went through the the campaign ini and the target ini for the EAW Euro terrain to ensure the targets were there and they are as I thought they would be.  Do I need to change the target location in the campaign ini to match up with the locations in the target ini of the terrain file?  Let me know what else.  Don't worry.  I can take it.  AS Luke Skywalker said, I'm not afraid. :biggrin:

"you should be"  :biggrin:

I didn't move to many cities, but quite a few airfields were 'relocated'. Of course, the targets within the cities were all replaced (industrial stuff and so forth) and expanded and the like

I'd cross check to be sure. as I know little to nothing about campaign building....???

So last night I cross checkedthe target on the campaign ini with the type ini and all is in order. I did have to change thw name of some groud objects in the campaign ini such as USSquad from US_Squad_early. Tonight I cross check the airbases.

Edited by TheWarrior