********************** Version 0.90 ***********************

SF2 Version for Jul 2013 Patch.

Original model from tf3dm - 3dregenerator

Modifications to import into TW sims by FastCargo

Textures and most decals by FastCargo

Cockpit, ModPilot, and Aces II seat from B-1B Redux Package by Dels, et al

Included weapons from The Ordinance Shop II by 331KillerBee and FastCargo

Hanger and Loadout screens credited to the respective individuals

Thanks to ST0RM for high res photos allowing me to complete the area around the cockpit

Templates for all textures and decals included

Any errors are mine...

Aircraft include:

B-2A - All 21 tail numbers are included in the Block 30 paint scheme (operational).

Notes:

This release is a beta, and as such, is somewhat incomplete. The cockpit is from the B-1B.

A new weapon has been included, the GBU-57 Massive Ordinance Penetrator (MOP). Big boom...but only one per bay. JASSMs have been slightly modded to have more realistic flight performance. The weapon bay loads have been built to realistically hold the proper number and types of weapons the real B-2A could carry.

The FM has been tweaked to allow the player and AI to fly with reasonable accuracy. There are still a few bugs...mainly the AI likes to be nose down during the approach and landing. Also, there can be weapon bay visual errors when the AI is dropping weapons (ie the bay doors may not open). The weapon bay errors are limitations in the code that can't be fixed...it has to do with more than one weapon station using the same bay door animation slot. We are still working to squash the remaining issues...and one day we will have a proper cockpit for this machine.

Have fun...report any crippling bugs (except trying to use it in SFP1/WOV/WOE/WOI...you're on your own) in the release thread at CA.

FC

07 Jul 14

• Like 5

Strike Fighters was crying for such aircraft. Thank you very much for this, FastCargo. Let's hope someday someone creates a proper cockpit for it.

I know you had been working on it for a while....Thank you. Getting my stealth on now....we could get all "Broken Arrow" up in here....mythical B-3....Travolta in a flight suit, fictional patches. Yeah.

• Like 1

Great! But, i have a problem, i cant open the bomb bay doors, anyone can help me?

Where can i find squadronlist.ini?or where should i create this file i didnt find it in saved Games or game instalation folder

You need the thirdwire cat extractor , search the knowledge base for more details,  I'll try to aend you the link when I get home tomorrow night.

it's in the MissionData001.cat

extract and place the lst in the /Flight folder in your mods folder. If you ain't got one, create it (the /Flight folder that is)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Viper63a

View File ODS Warbirds: E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      SF2 E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      -------------------------------------------------------------
      This pack contains the stand-alone version of the E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven aircrafts from "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary". This mod contains accurate ODS livery, nose art and serial numbers from ODS. This is just a sample of what you will find in the expansive "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. If you like this mod and want (much much) more! Please check out the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" mod here...
      https://combatace.com/files/file/17521-operation-desert-storm-30th-anniversary-edition/
      !! DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD into the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. That pack already has these aircrafts, customized for the ODS30 theater!
      * Source: 
      https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/f-111.html
      * Included Jets: 
      EF-111A Raven
      F-111E Aardvark
      F-111F Aardvark
      Installation:
      1) Copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your mod folder and over-write if required.
      2) Update your "...\Flight\SOUNDLIST.INI" with the contents of the "Add F111 SoundList.txt". Please don't forget to maintain the number sequence in the sound list.
      3) Check, ensure (or update) all the squadrons in this pack is in your "SQUADRONLIST.INI" file. Once you look at that file, you will know what to do. 
      * Please note that some squadrons may have multiple CO planes, this is not a mistake. Rather than just picking one CO, I am respresenting all the COs for that squardon during the period. So both COs could pop up in given scenario. I rather have them than cut them so...it's only a game...
      * Tweaked and Tested by the ODS30 team!
      * Mod Direction and Optimization - Menrva
      * Additional Data and Weapons improvements - Yakarov79.
      * Additional Sound tweaks and updates - Guuruu.
      * Accurate Skins and Decals - Viper63a
      * Added JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      =Viper63a=
      Previous versions....This mod is a ODS specific subset of these other mods...
      * Updated Mod Pack: SF2 USAF E\F-111\E\F Pack by Viper63a, Dtmdragon, Lel and Fanatic Modder!
      * FastCargo's Super Vark package 2.4 (SF2)

* Slick Cowboy's F-111_improvedskinpack 2.0 (SF2) 

* Dave's EF-111A Version 2.0 (SF1)

* LeL's F-111 TAC Pack (SF1)

* Spinners [Fictional] General Dynamics F-111A 'Early TAC' Version 1

* Hi Ho Silver - The Afterburner Mod v.1 (SF1/SF2) 

* Florian - "AmokFloo" - Western Style Pilot Models (SF1/SF2)

* JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.

F-111D Additions! Ravenclaw for the weapon models. dtmdragon the avionics, cockpit repaint, loadout.ini, what if AIM-7G, data.ini overhaul and repackaging with the updated skins. FANATIC MODDER and LeL helped with the data/loadout.ini information and testing.

Thank you all for your contributions!!
      * Please see the "~Original Readme" folder for original credits and previous contributors. All credit goes to those who came before me. Without them, this pack would not be possible. 

Submitter Viper63a Submitted 06/28/2021 Category F-111  
    • By Viper63a
      SF2 E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven ODS30 Squadrons
      This pack contains the stand-alone version of the E\F-111A\E\F Aardvark & Raven aircrafts from "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary". This mod contains accurate ODS livery, nose art and serial numbers from ODS. This is just a sample of what you will find in the expansive "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. If you like this mod and want (much much) more! Please check out the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" mod here...
      https://combatace.com/files/file/17521-operation-desert-storm-30th-anniversary-edition/
      !! DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD into the "Operation Desert Storm: 30th Anniversary" pack. That pack already has these aircrafts, customized for the ODS30 theater!
      * Source: 
      https://dstorm.eu/pages/en/usa/f-111.html
      * Included Jets: 
      EF-111A Raven
      F-111E Aardvark
      F-111F Aardvark
      Installation:
      1) Copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder into your mod folder and over-write if required.
      2) Update your "...\Flight\SOUNDLIST.INI" with the contents of the "Add F111 SoundList.txt". Please don't forget to maintain the number sequence in the sound list.
      3) Check, ensure (or update) all the squadrons in this pack is in your "SQUADRONLIST.INI" file. Once you look at that file, you will know what to do. 
      * Please note that some squadrons may have multiple CO planes, this is not a mistake. Rather than just picking one CO, I am respresenting all the COs for that squardon during the period. So both COs could pop up in given scenario. I rather have them than cut them so...it's only a game...
      * Tweaked and Tested by the ODS30 team!
      * Mod Direction and Optimization - Menrva
      * Additional Data and Weapons improvements - Yakarov79.
      * Additional Sound tweaks and updates - Guuruu.
      * Accurate Skins and Decals - Viper63a
      * Added JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.
      Thanks and Enjoy!
      =Viper63a=
      Previous versions....This mod is a ODS specific subset of these other mods...
      * Updated Mod Pack: SF2 USAF E\F-111\E\F Pack by Viper63a, Dtmdragon, Lel and Fanatic Modder!
      * FastCargo's Super Vark package 2.4 (SF2)

* Slick Cowboy's F-111_improvedskinpack 2.0 (SF2) 

* Dave's EF-111A Version 2.0 (SF1)

* LeL's F-111 TAC Pack (SF1)

* Spinners [Fictional] General Dynamics F-111A 'Early TAC' Version 1

* Hi Ho Silver - The Afterburner Mod v.1 (SF1/SF2) 

* Florian - "AmokFloo" - Western Style Pilot Models (SF1/SF2)

* JosefK's "0.9 OPEN BETA FOR F-111 CCIP" Mod to F-111E & F.

F-111D Additions! Ravenclaw for the weapon models. dtmdragon the avionics, cockpit repaint, loadout.ini, what if AIM-7G, data.ini overhaul and repackaging with the updated skins. FANATIC MODDER and LeL helped with the data/loadout.ini information and testing.

Thank you all for your contributions!!
      * Please see the "~Original Readme" folder for original credits and previous contributors. All credit goes to those who came before me. Without them, this pack would not be possible. 

• By Spinners

View File [Fictional] Lockheed Nighthawk GR.1
      Lockheed Nighthawk GR.1 for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2 
      This is a simple mod of the amazing F-117A by Dels to create a fictional Nighthawk GR.1 in service with the Royal Air Force in the 1989-2010 timeline. I made this for myself but I'm releasing it 'as is' following a request.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the NighthawkGR1 folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the NighthawkGR1 folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it!

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      Big thanks to Dels for bringing us the F-117A and for generously uploading the templates.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 1 - March 8th, 2023

Submitter Spinners Submitted 03/08/2023 Category What If Hangar  
    • By Spinners
      Lockheed Nighthawk GR.1 for STRIKE FIGHTERS 2 
      This is a simple mod of the amazing F-117A by Dels to create a fictional Nighthawk GR.1 in service with the Royal Air Force in the 1989-2010 timeline. I made this for myself but I'm releasing it 'as is' following a request.

INSTRUCTIONS
      1. From the AIRCRAFT folder drag and drop the NighthawkGR1 folder into your Aircraft folder.
      2. From the DECALS folder drag and drop the NighthawkGR1 folder into your Decals folder.
      That's it!

CREDITS
      As always, thanks to Third Wire for a great little game/sim.
      Big thanks to Dels for bringing us the F-117A and for generously uploading the templates.
      And, finally, thanks to everyone in the wider Third Wire community.
      Regards 
      Spinners
      Version 1 - March 8th, 2023

• By Menrva

View File F-19 Stealth Fighter
      F-19 Stealth Fighter
      September 13th, 2022 (1st Release)
      by Julhelm, Dels and Menrva
      >For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This is a rework of Julhelm's fantastic F-19 stealth fighter 3d model, now featuring a centre strut canopy structure (thanks to a cheap trick of repainting the bubble canopy glass) and a new cockpit, a purposely modified F-117A cockpit by Dels.
      Among the improvements, it now features proper hit boxes and collision points, proper location for position lights and landing gear lights, reworked skins, aircraft characteristics and loadouts meant to resemble the ones of Microprose's F-19 Stealth Fighter game.
      It still features two internal weapon bays (unlike Microprose's exaggerated four bays), but with properly reworked limits; you can have 4x Sidewinders or 3x AMRAAMs per bay, 2x bombs or AGMs depending on their overall weight and size. A 20mm cannon is on the nose with 680 rounds, and an extra 1,900 lbs fuel cell has been added for a total of 11,800 lbs of fuel; non-afterburning engines are used for stealth reasons. An (invisible) arrester hook has been added as well, since Microprose's version could also operate from aircraft carriers.
      Skins feature the 83-019 serial number and an F letter on the vertical tails; these two details come from a picture of a menu screen in one of the releases of Microprose's F-19 Stealth Fighter game, where you could choose between an F-19 or an F-117A. More serial numbers couldn't be featured as the 3d model of the aircraft does not support decals without decal bleeding issues. Just imagine piloting the only example of F-19 in very black operations!
      Three new skins were created: a Prototype Black skin created from the specular texture Julhelm had made, and Desert and Arctic camo skins made by modifying the USAF Euro camo skin created by kblomkvist.
      NOTE: Strike Fighters 2 has no proper IRST functionality, so for the purpose of launching AMRAAMs a very basic ACM radar mode has been added to the avionics file of the aircraft. Moreover, the default cockpit features an obtrusive front strut which makes the cannon difficult to use. You can activate an alternative cockpit LOD in the relative INI file.
      >What-if Backstory
      During the development of the Have Blue demonstrators, Lockheed's Skunk Works division also conceived a third experimental stealth aircraft featuring an entirely different shape, rounded fuselage and wings, and meant to have air combat capabilities. The CIA got wind of it, classifying it at the highest possible level and using it as a cover-up story for the stealth aircraft that came to be the F-117A Nighthawk. In 1986, the Testor Corporation released a plastic model aircraft kit, calling it the "F-19 Stealth Fighter". Jane's All the World's Aircraft 1987-88 book listed an RF-19 as a Lockheed development project. The conceptual drawings of it were generally similar to Testor's design. In 1988 a combat flight simulator game, F-19 Stealth Fighter by Microprose, was released just moments before the public unveiling of the F-117A Nighthawk attack aircraft, which is said to be what it sought to represent. The reality is that a single F-19 existed and, during secret flights over Groom Lake, this experimental aircraft showed unique strength and was deemed a super-aircraft. Due to its funding and mantaining costs, the project was officially abandoned in 1983. Unofficially, this single example of F-19 took part in black operations all over the world until 1997. It is named F-19A Nightowl, internally nicknamed "Flying Frisbee" for its rounded shape and also referred to as "Ghostrider" for allegedly being affiliated with the 416th TFS Ghost Riders flying the F-117A Nighthawk.
      "The view would have been frightening to most men, there were solid clouds overhead at 4000 feet. He flew through the showers, he more heard than saw on this black night and the dark outlines of the trees appeared to reach up and snatch at his speeding fighter. Only a madman would be so low on such a night. 'So much the better' he smiled in his oxygen mask" - Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -Julhelm, for creating this well-made 3d model of the F-19.
      -Dels, for his kindness in reworking the F-117 cockpit following my request.
      -kblomkvist, for his USAF Euro camo inspired by Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising book.
      -guuruu, for sharing his RWR symbols improvement mod and for his improved sound files.
      -simonmiller416, for his smokeless rocket effects mod.
      -Crusader, for the more realistic weapons data for AIM missiles.
      -TaktischesGenie, for his suggestions and chats we've had about the F-19 concept.
      -My girlfriend, for supporting me in all of my endeavours.
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 09/12/2022 Category What If Hangar  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..