Sign in to follow this  

Recently downloaded and built around SF2 .EXE ( with SF2NA, SF2E,SF2I ) and LOVE IT ! It worked perfectly for 2 weeks then aircraft file populated with ALL THE AIRCRAFT from all four mods. ( did not do that for two weeks ? ) I have removed extra aircraft , even deleated file and reinstalled only to have it repopulate on next start up. Terrian nations list are included , they apper to be apropreate ?? Have checked & rechecked MOD options.INI to make sure it is correct with install instructions. ANY clues as to Whats Up ! All so any one know of a skin for the Royal Navy Sea Harrier with the white bottom that will work in the mod.   THANKS for any help in addvance !!

Falklands_nations.ini

[Theater]
TheaterName=South Atlantic
Location001=Royal Navy
Location002=Malvinas/Falklands
Location003=UK Taskgroups
Location004=AR Taskgroups
Location005=Argentina
Location006=Ascension Island

[LimitedNationList]
FriendlyNation001=RoyalNavy
FriendlyNation002=RAF
EnemyNation001=ArgentinaEnemy

Nation002=ArgentineNavy

and

Malvinas_nations.ini

[Theater]
TheaterName=South Atlantic
Location001=Royal Navy
Location002=Malvinas/Falklands
Location003=UK Taskgroups
Location004=AR Taskgroups
Location005=Argentina
Location006=Ascension Island

[LimitedNationList]
FriendlyNation001=RoyalNavy
FriendlyNation002=RAF
EnemyNation001=Argentina
EnemyNation002=ArgentineNavy

Standard Issue Problem ™ for mods folders & merged installs. We had the problem ALL the time with the WW2 stand alone mods folders

The Fix ™ is quite easy.

Remove all but ONE each Player flyable and Ai controlled aircraft. 

Meaning, for example:

Leave one stock A-4E or F-4E Phantom and one or another of the MiGs. Suggested are the MiG-17F and/or MiG-21F or MF

Delete ALL other aircraft.

You may also need to delete all the non user/era specific ground objects (ships, tanks, SAMS, AAA, etc) as the Game Engine AND & WILL populate the Red Side with inappropriate objects. Regardless of LimitedNations=TRUE in the terrain.

Thanks for the info Wrench ! BUT I coused the problum with my install  %$up !  I reinstalled and when you use the right EXE  everything works GR8 !