Sign in to follow this  
33LIMA

Steel Fury - latest mod now available

shot_2014_08_03_00_28_32_0000.jpg

The new Steel Tank Add-on (STA) mod is based on the previous NTA mod, which at time of posting is no longer available.

The new mod is available here.

shot_2014_08_04_10_21_27_0003.jpg

shot_2014_07_21_00_23_33_0061.jpg

So far, three mission packs and compatible versions of the main terrain mods are available. More content is reported under development.

• Like 2

Nice to see the T-54s father available.

Those links dont work for me. All I get is a webpage ...

com4shared.com

or I get some anti-virus thing.

Those links dont work for me. All I get is a webpage ...

com4shared.com

or I get some anti-virus thing.

I think you need to be registered on the STA forum, to access the download links there (otherwise you just get those popup ads). Register, then log in to the forum. Then the download links work first time, every time. Sorry, just realised this myself. After that, the download procedure is the same at it was, with the previous, NTA mod.

Thanks 33LIMA, but that has got to be the SCREWIEST website Ive ever visited. I signed up for the forums. When I click on the links to download the file, next thing I know Ive got uncontrolled popups and all kinds of weird activity going on. I guess I wont be downloading what I wanted; Ive already downloaded some kind of other crap. Man, this pisses me off.

Edited by pcpilot

Well, lets see...at last count 8 different programs none of which I had any control over installing. I was highjacked bigtime. That 4shared website is messed up.

edit...just finished with a scan by spybot search and destroy and found 23 (!) different forms of malware.

Edited by pcpilot

Strange...doesn't happen to me if I follow the drill...are you clicking on the correct d/l link when you get there? As seems common in such file-hosting sites, the page is festooned with several links - this is the right one...

STA 4 shared addon.JPG

...you then get a choice of two options, click the free one and after a 20-second wait the download begins (if not registered on 4Shared, after offering you some further options IIRC).

It's all working painlessly for me now, no bad stuff picked up or detected.

For me, the confusion happens when there are 15 different links on a webpage, half of them saying download. What you show was one of the ways I tried but required me to also be signed on with twitter or facebook. I didnt think a download website would require me to be signed up all over creation so I then tried one of the other download links and picked up the malware. I guess I'll pass. Im not signing up with twitter or any of that other crap. Thanks anyway.

Edit: Decided to try again despite the obvious risk and when I got to the part you show above, I realized there was a link to make an account with 4shared, barely perceptible under all the links of all the social media websites. Despite the annoyance, I started an account with 4shared. Im now downloading the STA mod. Ive also installed JSGME in the steel fury folder I have on the C drive. We'll see what happens. I also ran a scan to be sure there was no issues; so far so good.

Edited by pcpilot