So. I was wondering if any one might want to take a shot at a camo skin for the YAP Essex CV.

On a side note.... how do you set parked aircrafts on these straight decks? I tried for a few hours and always ended up losing a wing. The AIs are fine since their collision is turned off while landing but, not for my own ac...

ouch:

img00269_zpsc0136a9e.jpg

TheWarrior sorry for the OT..... consider this a bump!:D

• Like 1

On a side note.... how do you set parked aircrafts on these straight decks? I tried for a few hours and always ended up losing a wing. The AIs are fine since their collision is turned off while landing but, not for my own ac...

ouch:

img00269_zpsc0136a9e.jpg

TheWarrior sorry for the OT..... consider this a bump!:D

AC were  not "parked" aft of the island on the straight deck ships during landing ops to my limited knowledge. Most if not all the time, they were quite forward of the island. It may look pretty, but it was not practical.That may solve your problem.

^yep realized that, gotta move them parking spots some time, mayhaps between the island and the cats... thnx for the heads up.

you mean 'respotting the deck'.

take off ops, all were spotted aft

landing ops, all spotted forward

for more, I'd recommend watching "The Fighting Lady" (about CV-10 USS Yorktown), or for post war, in particular Korea, Bridges of Toko-Ri

for gaming purposes, I'd only spot 3-4s slot MAX!! just abaft of the island (also depending if the 5" turrets are there -expecially for WW2), on the starboard side. Leave as much open space as possible.

Make the assumption (oh! that word!!) the others have been struck below to the hangar deck

• Like 2

TheBridgesAtToko-Ri1954720pWEB-DLAAC20H2

wery wery nice! The Oriskany, panthers and banshees... in color!

note the natural metal banshee.

filmed in the Santa Catalina channel, west of me!