Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would like any of the carrier models I created in 3dsmax a few years ago?

At one point I did have these skinned and packaged into SFP2 objects but somehow I managed to loose the completed files but still have the max files.

The files are: CV41 Midway Early and Modern, CV43 Coral Sea and CVAN65 Enterprise Early

Midway CV41 Modern

Midway CV41 Early

CV-41 Midway (Modern and Early)

Enterprise CVAN65 colour.

Enterprise CVAN65

CVAN-65 Enterprise

Coral Sea CV43

Coral Sea CV43 colour

CV-43 Coral Sea

From memory I had fitted animated jet blast deflectors, radar and sponson guns where applicable.

I was wondering if anyone with the time and inclination would like to use these to to create a couple of new mods?

Please let me know if you are interested

I don't promise they'll be the most accurate or best modelled items, but they might just inspire someone!

Regards

Chris

Edited by CJLivesey

Hello Can I have permission to visualize ?

Sorry, not sure what you mean?

I've just changed the images to public gallery if that is what you meant?

Sorry I've think about download .... I've wrong .

Are you working on carriers ?

I'm not working on the carriers anymore as I don't have the time.

Do you want me to PM you the files so that you can work with them?

Are they texturized? Or at least they are unwraped?

Edited by FRPignon

Are they texturized? Or at least they are unwraped?

I'd like to know this as well. I could potentially help finish them, but I really don't like working on other peoples' models (especially huge complex aircraft carriers) unless they're properly unwrapped-- I just don't have the time or patience.

Well..... after 30 min of ..ini editing.... I have been able to obain this.... Alors, What do you think?

14682383419_dc24ba3457_b.jpg

14866558854_36f60eb852_b.jpg

14682333050_23a557524d_b.jpg

14682332540_39cecb223b_b.jpg

14865943661_bb7927986b_b.jpg

14682396528_33c219ce09_b.jpg

14865943251_69d66575bb_b.jpg

14846030156_ced443c956_b.jpg

14869007925_a9e988e066_b.jpg

14868682922_211c9cafb9_b.jpg

• Like 1

Ehy Members .... please ... I've many Blue prints and plans of Coral Sea , Midway and F.D. Roosevelt and early Big-E

Pignon I wish I would help you .... please

Edited by Antares81

Ehy Members .... please ... I've many Blue prints and plans of Coral Sea , Midway and F.D. Roosevelt and early Big-E

Pignon I wish I would help you .... please

Antares , please take a breath and hold on. 

First of all , modding it is a really really tedious and time consuming activity , and in the case of 3d modeling much more. Furthermore , modders are normal people with family , sons, friends so that their life is not only modding. 

So.... you want to have a high fidelity version of all those carriers, ok , I understand, however I'm gonna explaing you something. I've been playing this game since 2007 , first SF Gold and after that SF2 , during that time I really wanted to have a high fidelity Mirage F-1 , you know what I did? I surfed the internet trying to find any WIP , and I tried to mod the version of the F-1 avaible with my limited knowledge whereas that high fidelity was created , that F-1 was released early this year so I spent 7 years waiting for this aircraft , but it did not matter cause I finally get it. 

And then about your carriers just a summary:

Midway class.......   The SCB-110 Version is under my development as you can see above 

The modern version  (SCB-101.66) is done in 3dmax and you can also get it in YAP

About The enterprise take a look to this pics. They are free and ready to donwload:

14847193426_8344ec507c_b.jpg

14869843092_28dd206b8d_b.jpg

COOL!!! Getting the Coral Sea for my fav Sundowners and the Enterprise sounds like a GREAT thing.... Keep up with them!

Pretty cool! :biggrin:

Will you make them downloadable when ready? I would LOVE to add them to my SF2V and NA-installs... (No such carriers, yet, without YAP... :blackeye: )

Absolutely awesome, a dream that becomes true!

Pretty cool! :biggrin:

Will you make them downloadable when ready? I would LOVE to add them to my SF2V and NA-installs... (No such carriers, yet, without YAP... :blackeye: )

Yes that's the idea. In fact the release of the Midway is just around the corner. The Enterprise will need just a bit more.

Will Midway include Coral Sea and other Midway-class vessels? Would be cool...

Will Midway include Coral Sea and other Midway-class vessels? Would be cool...

Yes but by now only SCB-110 version

So you will put them online as "downloadables"? And how can I get them into my SF2V then?

I'd love to start my VF-111 campaigns from the "correct" carrier (Coral Maru that is) then.....

So you will put them online as "downloadables"? And how can I get them into my SF2V then?

I'd love to start my VF-111 campaigns from the "correct" carrier (Coral Maru that is) then.....

I'll provide with the download the stock vietnam campaigns with the new ship added.