Sign in to follow this  
D'Ace

Seeking for Falcon 4.0 (1998) missions (TE)

Hi to everyone. I am looking for missions (tactical engagements) made by users for the original FALCOn 4.0 by Microprose, patched with us1.08. I know (and usally fly) all other versions of Falcon, but i am yet "in love" with this software since almost 20 years.

I found a few sites, american most of all, with some missions for donwload. I have some missions collected by myself along this years. If some user have TEs from different sites or even made by himself , I would be very grateful if he doesn't mind contacting me or writting on this thread.

Of course i offer my collection to everyone, being aware of the high level of perfomance of BMS and other improves, i know some pilots still enjoy flying the old Falcon. TEs made for this are, in my opinon, almost museum pieces with high value.

Thanks to all