russouk2004

ISIS recruits from the UK

If the ISIS recruits from uk are fighters,why the cowards hide their faces with balaclavas?....one from uk wants to murder a westerner ?.. he should look in mirror and shoot that one...

• Like 4

These animals need to a eradicated like the vermin they are. 

• Like 3

No person on this planet is in need of God's mercy that these deluded people. 

But not mine........

the problem is, Europeans are blind (no offense), the radical Muslims live among them for many years

and now they are awaken by a dawn of new day

http://bit.ly/1nIGBNl

it's time to kill them by the same sword they so love to fight with...!

• Like 1

And from the US and many other countries.

UK, France & Germany should strongly "encourage" all those f^*&s to return to their respective homelands. You don't integrate with the society, its culture & values - GTFO...In my humble opinion anyway.  

In our western societies we have very bad thing. It is called political correctness. The so called Bürgerrechtler of civil right movement, the goodies, who believe that all people are good and only the society is bad and make them bad, tell us, that we should accept the way of life of the muslims. We must accept, that they build their mosques. We must accept, that they suppress their women, that they used forced marriages, that they not even learn our language, that they can do what they want. No intigration into our society, but build up a parallel world. Not the constitution and the civil code are the basic of the life, but the koran and the sharia. They demand and we retreat.

Look to UK, pakistani moslems raped english girls for years and the police and politics looked away, because they feared the "rassist" accusation.

No wonder that young not integrated moslems go to war. They grew up with the awareness that they can do what they want. Why not killing people who not believing in the right way?

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 4

Basically, in France, we know that once or twice a week, would be jihadists are arrested.

(https://fr.news.yahoo.com/recruteur-jihad-syrie-arrêté-samedi-à-nice-135850237.html, for instance)

We are obviously not aware of covert operations but we do not officially know the number of people going to Syria.

Please also note that just like in most countries, 95% of the muslim in France are good people, trying to live honnestly, as best as they can and most of the time well integrated in the french society, whatever some persons are trying to tell you.

But saying so does not mean that we can ignore the 5 remaining % !!!.

Edited by jeanba

Well, I am still waiting from the said "well integrated" people to kick the extremist the hell out of the mosques, to denounce what's going on everywhere because of islam, to demonstrate and protest against what happening. Oh, and to stop trying to make us accept their rules instead of ours.

Still not happening.

Not much to add to his video. Oh yes, I have: this woman has more balls than all european "experts" combined.

Oh, and "well integrated and moderate" french muslims : http://www.newsweek.com/16-french-citizens-support-isis-poll-finds-266795 Edited by Emp_Palpatine
  • Like 2

They should revoke their UK Citizenship...and not let them back in

• Like 1

Not much to add to his video. Oh yes, I have: this woman has more balls than all european "experts" combined.

Maybe I'm listening to it without too much attention, because it seems to me that a minority of people doesn't mean anything at all when peaceful, but when armed and a real threat then it means something. I'd say it is a sad and cynical view of the world.

Sorry if I'm going to politicize, but first of all I think that we (and by 'we' I mean all of us living in the Western world, don't care if Muslim, Christian, etc.) should consider how great hypocrites we are. Remember Bush Jr.'s executed invasion of Iraq (which many of us Europeans supported)? Good. Saddam was a bad dictator, like many others still existing in the world (unfortunately) but most likely he wasn't a low-down terrorist, as instead Bush and his administration suggested. With Saddam reigning over Iraq, ISIS wouldn't have happened. I'm not supporting dictatorships, I'm just wondering what kind of a motive we have to invade half of the world. By the way look at Libya: no Gaddafi, yes civil war. Great, now the world is a better place, again.

Post deleted, too much "politically sensitve" and I don't want to make politics

Edited by jeanba

Do you really know them ?

Do you talk / work with them everyday ?

Some "small stories" : 10 years ago, I worked with an Iranian and an Iraqi, they discussed and realized that during the Iran-Iraq warn, they were shooting at each others !

Another colleague of mine drove T72 and Chieftain in the Iranian army.

I also know Tunisian, Maroccan, Lennanese, Algerian muslims : they are all different and all of them are angry at those crazy guys because they are a dnager for their country / the country they live in and also because they know they will be charged for this !

Yes I know them and talk to them, thanks a lot. Guess what : my mother's family is of a muslim background but, thanks whatever is in the skies, left islam. So I am also aware of some psychological & theological realities of islam. 

And I also work with them everyday. A close friend of mine is also a muslim.

Still. Silent peacefull majorities are irrelevent if they stay silent. "Qui ne dit mot consent" If they don't want to get charged, let them show clearly they are different: demonstrate, argue religiously against them, organise help & relief to christians, strongly condemn jihad. 

Islam is facing today a crisis. Them wackos in Irak are doing what's in the book, putting pure islam in action. It's not what most muslim believe, indeed. Well, now is the time of reckoning: they will have to act if they really want a modern religion. And considering islam theology, that means only one thing : schism and/or apostasy. 

There is a big gap between going fascist and bending over with your pants down. Islamists think Democracy is our weak point to exploit, so another critical dimension of warfare is politics and law. They don´t really give much of a crap about discrimination, human rights violations and all the stuff we care about and use as an explanation for them to be so pissed at the western cultures, they want to rule the world, and have been this way since their foundation, pretty much like cultural borgs.

On the contrary, democracy is our main strenght. Our weak point is demagogy. Respect everybody while taking shit from nobody. 

Edited by macelena
  • Like 1

Fuck ISIS, they need to be killed by the bushel.

It was predicted that ISIS success on the battlefield would encourage recruitment from around the world.

Dave, we are too late. The last few years we all wanted Syrian.gov troops and civilians to be killed by the bushel bomb, only because our politicians and media told us to want that, while they let ISIS get supplied through Turkey ... nato lol. We own ISIS.

bushel bomb ... there has to be something out there like that.

Interesting, two days back, the Wall Street Journal printed paper had a front page article on Turkey ... nato lol... now under some pressure to close the hurricane door swinging between it and ISIS. I forgot about it so many things going on its weird.

uh, screen door in a hurricane.... supply route. I can't get anything right.

4 younger fellas in India got snatched trying to join isis, returned to parents. Maybe some good spankerin a comin.

wait...they have a popup add, it vanishes in ~10s.

~> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Four-Hyderabad-students-who-planned-to-join-ISIS-in-Iraq-picked-up-by-police/articleshow/41798385.cms

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

Some figures from a "Le Monde" article in France (8th Sept) :

Around 1000 people were "are implied" in a case where someone wanted to go to fight in Syria

Of them 346 are effectivly fighting.

I have also heard 1000 french poeple in Syria, but on at least 2 occasions they were misquotoing the "Le Monde" source.

On the other hand, the "Le Monde" figures are based on "public cases", they do not take into account "unrevealed" cases, and there is no estimate of the "real number"

60 cases of "under eighteen" including 20 fighting in Syria.

When a new fighter arrives in Syria, he is systematically jailed for brainwashing and to detect spies at "Ostages Factory".

Nemmouche (the terrorist who attacked the jewish museum of Bruxelles) worked in the "Ostage factory" and was known to be particularily violent.