Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Caudron C.714 Cyclon

Caudron C.714 Cyclon

Caudron C.714 Cyclon

The C.714 were a series of light fighter aircraft developed by Caudron-Renault for the French Armée de l'Air just prior to the start of World War II. One version, the C.714, saw limited production, and were assigned to Polish pilots flying in France after the fall of Poland in 1939. A small number were also supplied to Finland.

Model by Veltro2k

Cockpit by Stary

Destroyed model by Capun

Flight model, decals and textures by Charles

Best Sim : Thirdwire

unzip ad folders to their appropriate places...have fun

THIS MODEL IS ONLY TO BE DISTRIBUTED AS FREEWARE AND IN NO OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL IT BE USED, EVEN IN PART OF ANYTHING THAT IS PAYWARE. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMBAT ACE MODDERS AGREEMENT

I like it! Thanks a lot!!!

What a great little aircraft, light to the touch in flight and manoeuvrable, and it looks great. Thanks Veltro!

I'm finding it a good match for the Bf-109E, except in speed and weaponry. A pity they could never fit a bigger engine to it, or fit bigger weapons in the wings.

Also I like the damage effect, where the engine cowling cover comes off and you can see the engine. A very nice touch.

It should not be able to cope with a109E

It can ba rated as a "sport plane".

Also note that no plane was delivered to Finland, it is a false legend.