can some one with high end pc and using a nice graphics tweak lend me their flightengine.ini and graphics\options.ini  settings plz...I cant get mine just right...

thnx

My settings running the sim pretty welll

My computer : Processor Core I7 3.2 Gz - RAM 8 Gb Hard Drive 2 Tb X2 RAID0 - GPU Gainward GTX 570

FLIGHTENGINE.INI +Options.ini.7z

Edited by Eole2

Hi End 

What you running Russ?

i7 5930K + Geforce 12GB GTX TITAN Z    :biggrin:

any news ?

A "better visuals" flightengine.ini will increase the load times quite a bit just be aware. My rig is fairly high end (4.6Ghz, SSD, 16GB 2133mhz RAM and fastest air cooled GTX780 HOF graphics card) and with the graphics maxed out and  stock FE.ini it takes about 10secs to load a Stary tiled GermanyCE mission where as it takes 1min to load the same one using Starys FE.ini but it looks so much better.

Edited by ianh755

MSI H87-G43 (MS-7816) i7-4790@3.60GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 4096MB (that's my bottleneck :sad: )

here's my flightengine.ini

FLIGHTENGINE my system.ZIP

be careful it's a bit of experiment I currently use, the trees distance could be lower, no need to be that far

i'm quite intrested in using this file Stary, is there anything to be aware of prior to installing it, ive recently come back to SF2 after a 2 year break so trying to remember everything i learnt the last time around?