Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Kid's don't know S**t!

Saw this video .. though it makes feel old it makes me feel proud that I'm a pioneer gamer. Am I the only one? This video brings back good memories ... and then a crap load of bad ones. ... It also makes me want to go hunt down the rom for this.

• Like 2

That makes me depressed.  Especially with the Atari I've got sitting in the other room that I still use more than my 360...from 1977...

*clears throught*

I got this in my closet... let me check it ... yep still works.

6327510704_e133ec5ea9_z.jpg

Road Rash and Silent Service !!!!!!

Edited by RAVEN
  • Like 1

*clears throught*

I got this in my closet... let me check it ... yep still works.

6327510704_e133ec5ea9_z.jpg

Beauty!  Now THAT would be funny as hell to watch a modern teen try to play.  

"What does it play?"

"Pong."

"And?"

"More Pong..."

Last Christmas I visited a good friend of mine; they had me over as I had just arrived on station, and he and his wife have two younger kids.  I brought my Atari over 'cause we were talking about some of the old systems from our youth back at Thule and he couldn't believe I still had a VCS up and running.  So, we hooked it up and got some old games going.  Funny thing is, his daughter, 5 at the time, wasn't old enough to care about graphics or anything more than gameplay.  She was just as intrigued by the old system as any new one she had seen.  Hell, the longest I've ever played a game straight was an Atari game: Kaboom! by Activision.  That whole game is just 2kb of code.  As they say, it's all about the gameplay.

My first good ( !!!! ))) flight sim was B-17 on the INTELLEVISION !!  It dose not make me feel old, HELL, I AM !! But just like DC-3s and B-52 I plan on upgrades and Modernizing to at least 100 or better. With drones Gs don't matter bring on the kids we'll kick there  ^$$  !!!! Thanks for the blast from the past !

My first good ( !!!! ))) flight sim was B-17 on the INTELLEVISION !!  It dose not make me feel old, HELL, I AM !! But just like DC-3s and B-52 I plan on upgrades and Modernizing to at least 100 or better. With drones Gs don't matter bring on the kids we'll kick there  ^$$  !!!! Thanks for the blast from the past !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEnjrlwSZ8I

Saw this video .. though it makes feel old it makes me feel proud that I'm a pioneer gamer. Am I the only one? This video brings back good memories ... and then a crap load of bad ones. ... It also makes me want to go hunt down the rom for this.

You make me feel even older :

When NES was released, I was proud to have played Atari VCS !

I remember how much I loved "The Empire Strike Back" game cartridge !!!

Still, I find the reaction of those tenns very good

Edited by jeanba

They don't LOOK that young.  I mean, I still look like that.  Right?  

Guys?

Right?

• Like 1

Road Rash and Silent Service !!!!!!

Good games ... good times ... good times...

I could slap most of them ...

I wanted to post a picture of myself at the age of 14, but I am afraid you will slap me

Anyone can be a teenager again. You just have to live past 113! :)

Wow, the girl from Game of Thrones looks so different with her pseudo-hip hop getup.