Dave

Here is the Deal. We Need Money...Bad!

Last month CombatAce was in the negative. We are that way this month too. Our membership has faded but we've got just the opposite happening in downloads. More users than ever are downloading and fewer subscriptions. It's getting to the point where we are not sure what to do. Start subscriptions to download at all? Or have the bandwidth only open at certain times? I have asked before and we have always managed to get enough to sustain us for a long time. But now this is different as I explained above. We just cannot sustain at the rate we are going.

I just used my card to pay my phonebill but I can subscribe tomorrow if that will help

just a thought , for members with subscription download is free , for everybody else if you like to download you have to pay a certain fee

Edited by ravenclaw_007
  • Like 1

Wish I could spare a few bucks... but I have more expenses than income, each month. Sorry.

done. upgraded my current subscription.

Would hate to see any restrictions on this fantastic site!

• Like 1

As soon as the first rolls around I'll subscribe.

subbed... been here long enough i suppose :|

hope you hang in there CA!

Thank you very much all. 

Dave I got my card to work, so you should see mine as well on paypal or wherever u find it lol

So many good mods here,might be worth subscriptions ...per download...x amount of gb`s for a few dollares\pounds...aint that bad

where do we donate dave...its gone for me...last time I found it on top?

nvm           got it.... :blackeye:

Well since AAFES sold me a printer missing a cable, I'll use the refund towards an early donation tomorrow or Wednesday.

• Like 1

remember, they serve the best customers in the world!

note: we must not adopt that in any form as a motto for here....

As a follow up to russouk's question about how to make a donation, just click on the down arrow next to your name at the top of the page and the menu has a "Donate" button at the bottom.  I tried it, and it took my money just fine!  You can even use PayPal to make giving even more convenient and secure!

I love it when a plan comes together.

Thank you all again. I am putting money in CA myself on payday. I just never saw it this bad. As I said, in the past, we would need the money to operate for the year, now its so bad its by the month. In any case we still need a long term plan. Open to ideas. 

If the bandwidth is such an issue, would a lower download speed for non paying members help? I think we all could accept that

How about a raffle, for a flight stick or something? Just a thought.
PayDay is Thursday, I'm in then. (Subscription that is.)

Edited by RAVEN

go back to the classics. Viking rampage and plunder DAT site for servers and mega installs. they then offer CA tribute every month and offer prayers to keep the norsemen away.  our fearless leader even has the proper name for it all........

My Canadian loonies and toonies have been sent! I hope it helps. This site is the best site for downloads and info on the web.

Much appreciated all.