Ok guys si that i dont drag these any more and beacouse i dont know wend or if i will resume modeling and modding

im leaveing here the sources for these 3 birds any one i can take then on to completion

for detail watt needed to be done  and templets  ask Wrench!

im sorry for taking this long to take this decison but now it taken i i wont work on these any more.

Cocas

Daniel

Edit by Wrench:

the files will be uploaded to the Modders Depository for those that can access it.

Edited by Wrench
attachment removed as an anti-piracy move

Thanks Daniel!!!

I've been trying to get ahold of you via FB to get the Seafire max files, so the tail wheel could be fixed and the thing released!!

They should have been uploaded to the Modder's Depository, though. Being in the open like this, could induce pirate downloads. So I'm going to edit the post, and upload them there.

Keep Strong, brother!!

• Like 1

don't be sorry! don't ever be!!! You've nothing to apologize for!! You've done outstanding work on the planes we did; the community, and myself, are most grateful.

Russo has the Seafire, and will give it a look over. Hopefully soon, we'll have one for everyone in the near future!!

you take care of yourself, my friend! If you ever feel like coming back, there's ALWAYS a place for you here!

• Like 2

Hey cocas, your recent absence has made me concerned for your well being. I hope my concern was unwarranted, and all is well with you. If things are not presently sunshine and light, I know there are many members of this community who wish you all the best. Be Well!

• Like 1

im more less ok in well being department thanks just seriuosly burned out on the moddilng thing

• Like 3

Take care my friend. I know how the modding can burn a person out. I've had to just stop a few times and now I limit my 3d time. Funny thing is I get more fun out of it with no pressure or dead line for completion.

Edited by RAVEN
  • Like 1