You're right. As a WWII fan, most of the old planes must be updated. BTW, I have a new Hs 129B 3dmax ready to be converted to SFP2 standards. Any takers?

There´s a very good Beta to download.

ah, yes. the never-ending-DAT-betas.

cockpit one could use the Hurri's as a stand-in

On 10/30/2016 at 12:28 AM, torno said:

Guppy II & ARA Santa Fe

post-10313-0-50490000-1477776474_thumb.jpg

post-10313-0-48322100-1477776500_thumb.jpg

post-10313-0-41029200-1477776513_thumb.jpg

Torno have you Finish the Model's ???   If yes pls...up load .......!!!!!!

• Like 2

tengo que hacerle algunos arreglos para que funcione correctamente a todo el mundo. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, torno said:

tengo que hacerle algunos arreglos para que funcione correctamente a todo el mundo. 

Translation: "I need to make some corrections so it works properly for everyone"

• Like 1

I'm going to launch the submarines Guppy, Oberon and Foxtrot, this week, they are only targets for helicopters and planes, no one can expect them to attack any air or naval target

and excuse my bad english.img03326.thumb.JPG.3abbb00d684d00a2bf84807a8d85da6a.JPGimg03327.thumb.JPG.298c77c8324ef5b5a22766db8966934d.JPG

img03325.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 27/7/2018 at 12:41 AM, torno said:

I'm going to launch the submarines Guppy, Oberon and Foxtrot, this week, they are only targets for helicopters and planes, no one can expect them to attack any air or naval target

and excuse my bad english.img03326.thumb.JPG.3abbb00d684d00a2bf84807a8d85da6a.JPG

Torno if you put ...a  front  and special ....the    rear/back ...torpedoe....tubes ..in the max file /gunner and     later in the  ini .....to work ...they will work .... trust me....!!!    When they turn to go away the sub ....will be use the back torp's   !! Don't expect to be 100%% ...correct ..but will work .   I try it in the combattante boat's...!

the models are already placed on the site and waiting for approval, any modification of the data can be made by anyone in your interest

I hope you enjoy them

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

...Hello again after long time...!   What do you think about U Boat's ?   Electroboat ? 

pic.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, acesfakia said:

What do you think about U Boat's ?   Electroboat ?

Just another targets :biggrin:

1 hour ago, acesfakia said:

..Hello again after long time...! 

Hello! long time!

• Haha 1

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :pilotfly:yes Target's but also nice Ground Object's  from 1942-  to later year's/postwar  in some Navys.      Type XXI U-boats were a class of German diesel–electric Elektroboot the 1st Real sub's that can stay for more long time underwater...ΣÏεÏική εικÏνα

12-1.jpg

• Like 2

bad thing we don't have proper anti-ship/submarine warfare... dipping sonobuoy, towing MAD, dropping depth charges....:blowup:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, yakarov79 said:

[..] dipping sonobuoy, towing MAD, dropping depth charges...

fishing ...

• Like 1

I think i was trying .....to make a Data.ini..in a ship to have a Gunner and gun.... [  and somehow was release...the depth charge ]  ..in a very low spead...like a missile .....and with Large exlosion remake skin with white color's ...like sea hit instead of a ground hit.....etc ...and was look to  working....about 40%.   The problem is that the game doe's not leave the object's to be/come  close...so is not like the Movie's....!! Anyway is a Strike Fighter's         not Sea Warfare....!  I thing will be nice one more ground object from 1944-1968....

img00026.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yakarov79 said:

bad thing we don't have proper anti-ship/submarine warfare... dipping sonobuoy, towing MAD, dropping depth charges....:blowup:

I think there might be a depth bomb in an Argentine weapons pack somewhere. But for this time period I think the common tactic was to blast them with guns and rockets after they found them on the surface recharging their batteries or attempting some double digit surface speed. Sensors would be radar and night vision from the mark 1 mod 0 human eyeball.

CL

Hey I'd be willing to commission a ship class or two from you please - both JMSDF.  Namely the Izumo-class DDH and the Maya-class DDG.  For starters... but they need to have weapons firing or someone to teach me how to transfer @WhiteBoySamurai's Kongo-Class weapons code over.  No rush as the V2 of my imaginary Japan-Russia campaign needing them won't come out until December.  V1 can't use them and is nearing final release.

Just a thought!

11 hours ago, JosefK said:

Hey I'd be willing to commission a ship class or two from you please - both JMSDF.  Namely the Izumo-class DDH and the Maya-class DDG.  For starters... but they need to have weapons firing or someone to teach me how to transfer @WhiteBoySamurai's Kongo-Class weapons code over.  No rush as the V2 of my imaginary Japan-Russia campaign needing them won't come out until December.  V1 can't use them and is nearing final release.

Just a thought!

?   ?            And about WhiteBoySamurai      pls          contact with him.       He is a very helpfull.....and a good man.

img00022.JPG

Edited by acesfakia
  • Like 1