Sign in to follow this  
Spectre_USA

This site (link inside) needs to go away.

I know there are a few other folks, like myself, who are current and prior US Military.

This site was pointed out to me earlier and it just rankles the hell outta me.

Forsake the troops?

I mean where does this guy get off? :shok:

Pathetic individuals with absolutely no clue.............

Simple as that.

But hey, it is America and they have the right to be heard, just wish everyone would remember the part about responsiblity and reaction......

"You have the right to be heard and you face the reaction and carry the responsiblity for such rights." :spiteful:

Edited by Chaingun

Oh... My... God...

"Our problem is this: the military is a lifestyle these morons chose. What idiot risks their life for a country? It's what they chose. Forsake our Troops! They must think that if they go to war, they don't need to pay taxes just......just like the rest of us."

Always money over... well, in this guys case, humanity. We pay taxes to our country and live in peace, they risk their life to protect us while not paying taxes. Which is the better bargain?

Edited by PG_Raptor

Guys, I'm with you!

As a serviceman myself, my first reaction is disgust, followed by a instinctive, 'FIND EM, FIX EM!'

I don't know what planet these morons live on but they don't deserve to live on ours!

Having a site portraying pictures of injured and dead servicemen and then mocking them, should be in my humble opinion an offence.

I'm going to stop now as I'll just rant and rave for several pages......

Regards...Dave S :angry:

Being a veteran of the 91 Gulf War this disturbs me greatly and just don't understand this type of people. We are a free country, free to leave also and I wish that these type of individuals would. :victory:

Cheers,

Bob

I like all of you find this site disgusting and down right stupid...only a moron would say things like that.BUT this is America and because of the same people that he is bashing,he can have a site like this.I do feel pity for him as I figure he did this site between school classes,while he was planning his run to canada if they started the draft again.

I did notice he now requires you to reg. to post or even see his forums.Guess he couldn't take the heat.

My god...what an idiot.....and he leaves his address. He is looking for a fight. Screw him...

A fight, or an Air Strike? :spiteful:

Hehehehe...

Edited by Spectre_USA

Please don't assume that he would be welcome in Canada.We've already got enough of our own asshats.

It wasn't ment as an insult to our Norhtern Friends.Sorry.This guy must be a poster child for abortion.

I'm truely saddened by the fact that his ISP hasn't killed the site,but like we said..this is America,and I figure he isn't even old enough to pay taxes.

nd he leaves his address. He is looking for a fight. Screw him...

nahh,that is what he WANTS lol lol..what a cluless no class lower than whale crap waste of sperm.....

I mean where does this guy get off?

probablly on little boys.......

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Great words, intended for one purpose, just like all the original rights.....To control the potential of a GOVERNMENT to try and take from the people their rights as a human being.

Congress shall make no law... Essentially saying, they legally may not stop unfavorable speech........However, it does not prohibit you from doing all you legally can from silencing it.

It is also not their "right"....Simply their ability in a free society naturally with the protection the buffer of the internet grants them to write such tripe. Naturally they then are not protected when you make a website with a url of www.forsakethetroops.com vs. theirs of www.***sake***troops.info and devote your page to calling them pathetic weasels and discussing their cowardly antics GAINING the lions share of the traffic due to an assumed proper suffix :grin:

However, I would never have known about their site of which they make only to gain attention if it had not been posted here........Help the cause, remove the URL from your post :yes:

Edited by Billfish

My trigger finger is gettin' itchy....

Jeez Louise, and I was just stopping by to say hi to everybody as I'm on a 96 hr pass this weekend and come across this website link that was posted. To tell the truth, I just about threw up this $3.96 beer in my hand. Kind of an irony though; the beer's name is "Arrogant Bastard". Heh- Well, I'll try to check in when I can. Later all!

post-64-1115351986_thumb.jpg

Edited by zagnut

These are same types of idiots who claim the Holocaust is/was a fraud.

I read some of the rantings by this "person". All I can say is, he is a great argument for the use of birth control

Go Navy.

Navy Chief

That's why I'm 26 and scared to have kids! Amen Chief...Amen

Been to the site,See what you mean,I not military personnal myself.However the guy that runs the site is obviously sick in the head.

We need to send the boys round,Teach him a lesson.

Its called RESPECT!!!!!

Update or horse-pucky?

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

On Monday evening, the webmaster of Forsake The Troops was brutally assaulted by two men, thought to be members of the military, in response to their opinions about this website. Mr. Crook had been the target of numerous death threats and trespassers at his residence. All of these threats were saved and have been turned over to the authorities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

At 6:19pm Eastern time, Michael Crook died of his injuries, after being rushed by ambulance to the leading hospital in the area for head trauma. The two men who allegedly assaulted him are currently in the custody of police. Mr. Crook died with his wife and infant daughter present.

It is therefore the decision of his family, and associates that Forsake The Troops goes offline, to prevent further incidents of violence and threats against his family. Therefore, this domain will permanantly go offline at around 5pm Eastern time, on Tuesday, May 17th, 2005.

Comments, and well-wishes may be addressed to condolences@michaelcrook.com. Media inquiries (no interviews with family at this time), or sincere inquiries from well-meaning people may be directed to (315) 295-2602.

Leave a voice mail message and your call will be returned by our media representative. The family requests privacy at this time.

Nobody's really sure if it's true or not, but one can only hope. I am looking around for

confirmation...

I really hate to wish someone dead, but good ridance. Anyone who wants to leave others dead for the sake of taxes deserves it himself.

Confirmed horse-hockey, as admitted by the horse's patoot himself;

Well, I suppose the cat's out of the bag, so....I'm not dead.

To those that sent heartfelt messages, and felt that this was a true story, I truly apologize. This situation quickly got out of hand, when national media outlets called looking for clarification.

I honestly thought people would shrug it off, and go on their merry way. I even got a kick out of the numerous hate messages from people, including an e-mail message from this numbnuts:

From: Hollingsworth, Benjamin L SFC USAOC&S (Benjamin.Hollingsworth@apg.army.mil)

Yea, I am sorry that I couldn't have been there to watch you die. Go Army.

SFC Hollingsworth, Benjamin

Recovery Department NCOIC

"Leading the Train"

410-278-2765 / 7606

DSN 410-297-2765 / 7606

Real nice guy, he. In any event, this story got way out of hand. The Troops site has, indeed, been taken offline, because quite frankly, I'm tired of the time it takes to maintain it. It's not from a lack of hosts; there are plenty of companies willing to take my money, but enough is enough. Let the drunken rednecks from Weapon Depot think they won. They had nothing to do with it. Nor did anyone else, but myself. I alone chose to take the site down.

But, hey, if it gets your rocks off to make you think you're so important that you had anything to do with it, knock yourself out.........please. Then jump off a tall building with your children in tow.

And, people overreact. Take for example, one Mr. Mike James, webmaster of Newsblues, which is a media insider website. Having worked in the media industry, he felt it imperative to mention the story. Unfortunately, he got the story wrong. He also chose to fire me as one of his researchers, because of the fallout from this story, apparently. Of course, it's fallout he created himself by running the story-- I haven't worked in the TV industry for quite some time now. It's truly unfortunate that he apparently does business this way, but whatever. Life's too short to stress over mean people.

That last line just drips with so much irony it's hideous...

Well, confused or what??

Even if it was a hoax, and he lost his job, the whole thing got me so riled up he still deserves a kicking! :victory:

I even got a kick out of the numerous hate messages from people, including an e-mail message from this numbnuts:

From: Hollingsworth, Benjamin L SFC USAOC&S (Benjamin.Hollingsworth@apg.army.mil)

Yea, I am sorry that I couldn't have been there to watch you die. Go Army.

SFC Hollingsworth, Benjamin

Recovery Department NCOIC

"Leading the Train"

410-278-2765 / 7606

DSN 410-297-2765 / 7606

Real nice guy, he.

What I love about this is that he posts this in hope to shame this guy. I'm sure about every member of the military agrees with him, and the far majority of the public.

Ah, hell. The dirtbag is back. I thought this little charade was the end of his crap.

Friggin' drama queen of gargantuan proportions. Here's hoping he has a self-prophesised

departure in the near future... :bye: