Geezer

Halberstadt D5

Thought I would start a new thread.  To repeat, the revised Martinsyde is off to Stephen1918 for testing.  Gterl - thanks for pointing us in the right direction.

While I wait for results, I'm back working on the Halberstadt D5.  There is still a lot of work to be done, but it does fly ingame. 

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

• Like 2

The final Martinsyde updates should be ready soon, thanks to Stephen1918's assistance.  I've also been refining the Halberstadt - see below.  On the Martinsyde, I noticed that the area in front of the pilot was rather Spartan so I have been adding more detail to those parts of the Halberstadt that are visible from the cockpit.

• Like 1

I'm working from the shot below.  Its too late to start over, so I'm adding what I can to the existing model.

• Like 1

Starting over????????? Are you crazy? The model is f***ing damn good! I can't wait for it!

• Like 2

I agree with ojcar, it's looking very good. Is there a notch in the windscreen, or is it broken?

looks wicked M8  
i know MVR hated flying it 
but i think I will luv it  :biggrin: 

I agree with ojcar, it's looking very good. Is there a notch in the windscreen, or is it broken?

Those old windscreens went cloudy very fast, so sometimes ground crew would break or cut openings for better gunnery.  It took fewer polys to cut a notch in the Halb's windscreen than to "break" it. Shot below shows a drilled hole.