Sign in to follow this  
Panzer

Make any plane available for offlin campaigns

I have a way, as most of you probably already know how, of adding any flyable plane to any offline campaign, such as the LA-5 in Stalingrad or all US planes, and more....If you would like, I could share this, or if this is old news, let me know as it would save bandwidth and space.....I'm off to fly my P-38 over the Kuban... :clapping:

Panzer,

It is good info, please go ahead and post it. I did a set of campaigns that are uploaded in the cmapaign missions section and added many careers.

Panzer,

It is good info, please go ahead and post it. I did a set of campaigns that are uploaded in the cmapaign missions section and added many careers.

Mk2 can you post it? Also do you now how to slow in campaign flak fire? I downloaded lowengrin Dgen and the rate of fire is set way to high for my puter to handle.

Loengrin is DCG

DGEN is made by Starshoy and it comes with the game.

Do you have the latest 3.04 patch for it?

There is a parameter for Flak. I would try posting in the www.simhq.com forums , Strahsoy hangs ouyt there and you will get an answer quickly.

Go to the download section here of Il2, download my campaing add on for PF and study what files I used to add flyable careers, it is very easy. I added many for PF.

Good luck!

Loengrin is DCG

DGEN is made by Starshoy and it comes with the game.

Do you have the latest 3.04 patch for it?

There is a parameter for Flak. I would try posting in the www.simhq.com forums , Strahsoy hangs ouyt there and you will get an answer quickly.

Go to the download section here of Il2, download my campaing add on for PF and study what files I used to add flyable careers, it is very easy. I added many for PF.

Good luck!

Ah yes I meant DCG :blush: but i think he may have the answers there.......and yes i do have 3.04 patch for the merged install. I have DLed your camaipan add on some time ago and the idea to look at what you did just never came to me..LOL...... :blush2: thanks MK2 :biggrin: