UK_Widowmaker

One of the men, I'm sure you'd all like to have 'a chat with?'

Less of a "chat", more like sign language with physical contact.

Gunshots to the knee caps would be a great start.

Though a simple police baton or baseball bat would be an effective tool for communicating with this guy.

Two in the chest, and one in the head for this MFer. I know I cant say the world on here that I am feeling right now but yall get my gist

Indeed. Quartered and hanged would be a good start.

I believe the sequence was hanging, followed by being cut down before death. Then they used to cut out the entrails and burn them in front of the still conscious condemned man. Next came the quartering. Provided the latter is done slowly, with a poorly-edged blade, and carried out by an untrained incompetent, that would be just about appropriate.

Edited by Sky High

Best part about hanging, drawing, and quartering is that before the entrails were pulled out and burned, usually the individual's genitals were removed and burned before them as well.  I second (third?) hanging, drawing and quartering.

Hanging. More swing, less mess. For those of you following The Nightwatch, teh Talibanese have recently adopted the practice of beheading, wonder where they got that idea. Butt, some local Afghan village defeated and captured them, and the Talibans were all hanged high. The wild wild west way.  I'll try to find that NW its a good example of everybody should be free to arm themselves and defend themselves.