Guys these past fewe days i have been think about modeling alot i was wondering if you guys mind if can back restart modeling(most likely new wips old in time and none of the in modders repository or that i have give to outher modders)can i please?

some thing i get strait from the begining i do my best possible work but model never be like Ravenclaw´s one not even near...

so some thing wont be has perfect hs possible also i take time to make since i dont overwork my self

and finaly i wont take any type of requests.

Cocas

You have always created nice models. Don't see why you shouldn't do it now. Enjoy and don't overwork yourself.

• Like 1

Absolutely! Just build or model what you feel like doing. We're doing this for fun, not work. As far as to the quality of the work you or anyone else dose, it doesn't matter as long as you enjoy what your doing. Hang in there my friend.

• Like 2

Daniel you not need to ask for permission. You are someone who creates models that are not around by others and you can only be missed by all of us, we can never complain if you "restart" the way you want or about the model you want to create. Keep the creation of models to be a fun process that you enjoy doing, and never feel it as burden. I would be glad to see you around for sure!

• Like 1

we have damn few 3d guys as it is.  i have one request:  do what you like!  any help you need in skinning, decalling and research i'm sure you'll find someone here to help you out

• Like 1

You can always ask help from other mods to help you out, right?! make it a joint effot.
But hey, no permission needed, just go ahead!

• Like 1

just do what makes you happy. if that is making a model then do that. It should be about enjoyment and if it makes you happy do it and when it becomes a chore then take a break and pursue something else that makes you happy.

• Like 1

If you wanna make an AMD Etendard IVM & P from you previous outstanding one I could help in skinning, decalling and research

• Like 1

It only matters as to what YOU want to make ... although you know where I stand! (grin)

Great news to hear that you're coming back.

Rule 1. Do what pleases you.

That's generally what I do!

thanks i get to work and wend have some thing to show or have a question e post it!

• Like 1