New .lod uploaded.

:)

Anyone test this in SF2? Cause I think it has to go in a mod folder for SF2?

• Like 1

works perfectly in SF2, size wise and shadow to!! (tested it last night). a perfect one-for-one replacement.

and it goes into the terrain folder itself (like, say Desert4 or NewGuniea2 or whichever). As you can see in the screenie, the original was retextured to look like sand bags, and it works the same on your new one!

afaik, 06 & 08 don't have the problem, and SF2 at early levels didn't either. Don't remember exactly when it went nuts.

many thanks Raven

Cool. 08 had the broken shadow at certain angles. I made a transparent box over the pit to get the size. The texture was a bit tricky, but I learned something new.

if you check the game and free spec it and then mine..you will see its the same...thats why I named it pit1 :biggrin:

Oops! I didn't check. Sorry Russ. Just checked and mine is for SF1. So if people look, they'll find one or the other. (Maybe?)

:)

Edited by RAVEN

Yes and Russ's is UNICODE. I serched all the SF1 terrains and none of the stock TW ones even use the .lod ( Up to IsraelME).

Here is a list of SF 1 terrains that use it as a Target. (That i found).

SF1 Stock Pit1.lod Terrain List
--------------------------------
Battle of Britain

CentralPacific

DBS

Formosa

ICELAND02

Midway