Just noticed, some aircraft you can hear the engine sounds and on some you cant...why is that ?

tried it..No luck .. when I switch with some other one it works  Is there a specific guide line that a WAV file has to follow ?

Well it sounds like a missing wav file .Check aircraftdata file for wav name and check it's in the sound file.Also check options and turn up you're sound channels !

It may be a channeling issue. Are you talking about how the sound of the some aircraft in a flight may be working, but not all? Because that happens to me a lot and I just pause and un-pause and the sound comes back.

It may be a channeling issue. Are you talking about how the sound of the some aircraft in a flight may be working, but not all? Because that happens to me a lot and I just pause and un-pause and the sound comes back.

An issue that was reported to The Maker several years ago, with no response

sure is an annoying one... good to know it's a prob with the game (not me screwing up)

An issue that was reported to The Maker several years ago, with no response

as usual

sometimes F6 view loses sound,change a\c F6 again and back ,and sound comes back...very annoying bug.

• Like 1