macelena

On my way

In 3 hours i depart for boot camp. It is not the first time, as i had already entered the Royal Guard. Back then i was injured and dropped out instead of getting a medical leave so i could compete again for another station.

I'm going to the Parachute Brigade this time. As i've been told, it is the hardest spot i could choose, and while i'm spooked at the possibility of failing, i know i did what i had to, and i'm excitedly looking forward to it. Just hoping and willing to be up to the job. A happy man talking here

• Like 7

best of luck brother! I wish you a long,safe and successful career. please keep us all updated and post some pic if/when you can.

Good luck man!!!!!!

Good luck !!!!!!

cuidado manola no acabes con simdrome del paraca un abrazo gran jefe y mucha suerte

Well, first week almost over, they got all paratrooper candidates of all specialties together at 1st coy. 12% drop out rate, but other companies think it is about 30 and we won't correct them. I've got some badass mates. Held a fart duel last night, formed for reveille half an hour early, whistling the call, while our Sgt freaked out yelling "I have to order you that, you fuckers!" It is much harder than Royal Guard, of course, but the no-bullshit attitude and our cool Sgts make it freaking great

• Like 2

We found a bootprint in the ceiling about 4 meters/12 ft above the floor. We think it is the same staff sargent wich literally kicked a guy from another company out of the barracks while was trying to hide during colors. Got to crawl across a pit full of glass, referencing a "The way of the gun" every half a minute,thanks supply for our cut proof suits

• Like 2