Sign in to follow this  

Sukhoi SJ AWACS.7z

Sukhoi Superjet100 AWACS what if..for StrikeFighters 2 Adapted by me...Russouk2004....(Russouk2004@gmail.com

DISClAIMER....................

May work in SF1 but if it doesnt work,ive no intention of making it for sf1.

Having seen this nice Russian commercial jet I thought...could be a good platform for airborne early warning..

and it seems to me,to look the part.

I adapted the 3d model to what we have here.See bottom for original creator credits for model and some textures and Templates.

I had to fiddle with some mapping etc as it wasnt perfect...it still isnt,could do with higher res template,but I didnt do more,otherwise I would have done.a full remake,and thats time I havent got.

I think its ok for release as is..further work is possible with templates.which I will upload soon

So please refrain from saying its not 100% accurate as ive spent a lot of time I cant afford on it already...and done what I can without a total remake..as stated. :)

.............................................................Work ive done.........................

Template tidied up a little. To follow soon..

new textures added....slightly higher res.

complete New landing gears front and back..

some 3d body work.

some mapping stretch fixed.

some areas of original texture removed due to being remade or repainted.

added model cockpit area,new glass etc.

New radome dish added.

Contained files.................

\Objects\Aircraft\Sukhoi SJ AWACS

\Objects\Decals\SUSJ100

Cockpit .......uses the KC-10 cockpit (C-130J-30_cockpit) originally by Kesselbrut

Uses stock Prop_Pilot.

stock sounds

Squadrons Go to pilotdata folder, open squadronlist.ini...and add this below.( XXX <adding correct number in sequence.. )

[squadronXXX]

Name=2457th AB BP

DisplayName=2457th AB BP

Nation=SOVIET

Objects\Aircraft\Sukhoi SJ AWACS

Objects\Decals\SUSJ100

SHIFT_0 opens crew door.

Drop Objects folder into your SF2 Mod folder,should be ...C:\Users\YOUR INFO HERE\Saved Games\ThirdWire\YOUR GAME FOLDER NAME HERE

click yes to add folders into required main folders.

no need for anything else if you have done this properly.

This little jet is quite a nice airplane...in game its got a shortish rotation,ive checked some videos and it can take off in quite a short time,and can climb away well...

If you feel you can improve it in any way ,feel free to do so and I can update it...

To Do possibly......

Cockpit could use a grey repaint..ive no time to...if you like to paint it,please do and share with others ...thanks if you do this.

CREDITS..........................

Model was originally Freeware low poly Sukhoi Superjet 100 model was created by Aleksey Rubtsov aka Rulexy

Additional textures...Engine.jpg engine_core.jpg,Tires.jpg originally from Freeware FS2004 SSJ100 by By Edgar Guinart López

KC-10 cockpit (C-130J-30_cockpit) originally by Kesselbrut

This mod is released under the CA Freeware agreement...

only for free distribution with credits given.

If Ive forgotten something,please contact me via the download support ..

• Like 5

Will do....I did start to sort it out to upload before I moved home.....will dig it out now.

• Like 1

mission data 001 .cat