The bellow link is for an M4000C test flight video and its pit during a random fighter sweep mission. Some quality got lost during scale down and format conversion so not everything is as sharp.

Birds are in progress, finishing up lower lods for each type and few more skins to go.

• Like 14

No, I'm working on the lower lods that we would like to include in the release packages. Only slow down comes from RL.

Main lods are finished for 12 different variants to both SF1 and SF2 and the 10 required different cockpit types and their files are also completed in both game's format.

Technically we could come out from the dark, but not having some level of lower lods might hinder weaker machines and probably would cause some upset from the player's side. This way the user could also have a chance to skip the highly detailed lod(s) for a level that suits his/her system.

post-30564-0-55824600-1471029224_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Any chance of an Australian "Mirage 4000O"?

Yes it would be cool :^)

but not started yet...

• Like 1

I was just wondering if the Mirage 4000 is available for download, and also any chance of a SAAF version in the old Bush war camo? 

Cheers and appreciation. 

Jeff 

Edited by jeffyb
  • Like 1

Hi Jeff,

Not yet available. Not far from release, we are just bogged down in RL situations which unfortunately delays the process.

• Like 3

Hi Logan4,

Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. A newbie to SF2, interested in the SAAF and What IFs SAAF.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Hello! :hi:

Please... 

What is the status of this beautiful Mirage 4000 ?

Coupi,

if I wanted to be funny, I would say that we're pushing the modelling of this aircraft to the highest level of fidelity : almost done but only for display flights...

As it's not funny at all, let's say that the status is "on hold" for now.

Thanks for asking !

On va dire qu'il hiberne (hibernating)

; )

• Thanks 2

Addendum to Cliff words: after entering into a involuntary 'Upgrade' of my rig, i was left without any and at this point i'm waiting for a replacement motherboard for it... 

Apologies :stars::stars::stars:

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Aaaaand after getting my PC back here some screenies of the resumed work, later, in game pics ,)

6-30-2018 8-34-26 AM.jpg

6-30-2018 10-19-47 AM.jpg

6-30-2018 11-50-31 AM.jpg

6-30-2018 11-52-16 AM.jpg

7-1-2018 8-50-15 AM.jpg

7-1-2018 8-51-33 AM.jpg

7-1-2018 8-52-17 AM.jpg

7-1-2018 8-52-41 AM.jpg

• Like 18

That looks stunning!

well, this will be worth the wait judging by teh lodviewer shots!:clapping:

I have been waiting for a couple of years for this beauty to arrive. However, I can see the awesome amount of work going into the project and the stunning results are mind blowing. I have nothing but admiration for all those super talented modders freely giving the fruits of their labours to the community. I only wish I had a small fraction of their abilities to create something of my own.

The prototype variant will be the first in the line of family. It is pending approval... others will follow, hopefully in short intervals and as time allows us to wrap them up.

img03165.thumb.JPG.eb030c4b43b35c258476c74073a5b9fa.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

I haven't flown in this game for a while now, for hardware reasons, but this is still a mod I've looked forward to seeing released. Congrats to the Mirage 4000 team! This certainly will be one of the first downloads when I'm back up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next pack in the line is for French Air Force with its basic fighter and trainer variants.

img03210.JPG

img03333.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations !!!  Good job !!!

Edited by CNAF
  • Thanks 2

Next in line is for the Belgian Air Force, fighter and trainer birds.

img03579.JPG

img03564.JPG

• Like 5