Sign in to follow this  
jborelli

F-4 Rocket loadout

Why can you only place one rocket pack per hardpoint on the F-4 when it was rated for 3 LAU-10 pods on the inner hardpoints?

This is the linkF4Chart2.jpg

Edited by jborelli

One possibility, and one probability.

Possibly, It wasn't set up that way, because the game developer could not find any historic instance where that particular load out was used. And probably, because there isn't any coding for it in the game engine.

there are ways to cheat it out, but usually at the expense of something else.  Killerbee and Crazyhorse had done some work in bringing 3 pod setups. without diving too far into it it mostly appears to be a matter of ini editing where the rockets will all sit.  alot of attachment points when you get t o the 19 shot pods

I recall that this topic went round and round with TK once on the TW forums.  I don't remember why he didn't allow the pods to be carried on the TER, but he didn't and it's not an easy fix now.  Often accompanied with a $500k price point...

I too wonder what fallenphoenix1986 is wondering about.  A new weapon that looks like a TER with three pods on it...

I believe the Pucara download has a modeled triple Lau-3A rocket pod IIRC. And a Double.

Edited by RAVEN