Sign in to follow this  
ptitmataf

[Q] Changing the weather in a campaign ?

heya,

So far I have only seen good weather in the few missions I have flew of the WoV campaign .. I will suppose that the weather changes a bit during the campaign ... but is there a possibility to make it more often bad? The sky over Vietnam was well known (and probably is still) for some really wacky weather ... so I'm thinking that WoV give us too much sunny days ;-)

Thanks.

heya,

So far I have only seen good weather in the few missions I have flew of the WoV campaign .. I will suppose that the weather changes a bit during the campaign ... but is there a possibility to make it more often bad? The sky over Vietnam was well known (and probably is still) for some really wacky weather ... so I'm thinking that WoV give us too much sunny days ;-)

Thanks.

I was thinking the same thing, but I think that weather in a campaign is automatically set at random, just like the time of day. I was wondering if there were anyway to change this as well for my Operation Counter Strike Campaign.

Phantom59 aka CowboyK :cool:

Apparently Fubar_512 is hacking something ... I posted the same question on SimHQ and that's what he said :

"I can't give you too much detail at the moment, but, let's just say that I'm working on "monsoon" for WoV"

:cool:

It didnt work out he said. Caused the frames to take a big hit.

How `bout the opposite, USAF-man?

Tweak-a-bility would both rock and roll!