Hello everyone, sorry my bad English and i dont know this is right box to write this topic or not. 

I dont know how to start, so i will talk about my problem. I install my SF2 and i like it, I install merged SF2, so it included SF2, SF2V, SF2E, SF2I. And I download Strike Fighters 2: Vietnam Air and Ground Expansion Pack and install to my folder Mod of SF2V, its so perfect. But i have some problem with the Terrain North Vietnam. It lost some ground square like this:

10410327_751147678274100_345725051766943

10590693_751147598274108_497855686289475

And It happen with terrain South Vietnam, too:

10421410_751147668274101_447646424991139

Can anyone tell me how to fix that error, please? Sorry my little English :(

your are missing titles better remake your mod folder and follow the vietnam expancion read me

Antivirus ?

Check if your antivirus does not "quarantine" a specific file, this is known to happen.

Or

reload the terrain , in case a tile is corrupted in your download

OK, it appears that the air and ground pack may use a different tile set, which is causing your issue.  It may be calling out terrain tiles that do not exist in the default VietnamSEA terrain. You have several options.  The one that I recommend, is to use the "Green Hell 3.5" terrain tiles by Stary:  http://combatace.com/files/file/14268-green-hell-35/

Be careful though, there are two tile sizes used, 1024 and 512.  The 1024-sized tiles require a powerful computer to run well.

What Fubar said...starys terrain far and away much better detail than stock..

OK, it appears that the air and ground pack may use a different tile set, which is causing your issue.  It may be calling out terrain tiles that do not exist in the default VietnamSEA terrain. You have several options.  The one that I recommend, is to use the "Green Hell 3.5" terrain tiles by Stary:  http://combatace.com/files/file/14268-green-hell-35/

Be careful though, there are two tile sizes used, 1024 and 512.  The 1024-sized tiles require a powerful computer to run well.

I installed Green Hell 3.0 but nothing changed. When I installed single SF2V, it is normal and i can play very well, but i uninstall it and install merged SF2, it happen, i dont know why. I will try use Green Hell 3.5

IIRC, it's because the eburger's expansion pak should probably be run in a SEPERATE SF2V mods folder, not the standard or garden variety. (meaing: create a 'theatre/era specific' version)

Odd, too, that the blank tiles are white. In SF2,  the spaces for missing textures are always black

OMG, after I download and install GH 3.5. It works, It works. Thank my friends, it is totally prefect again, i am so happy :x

10731130_751564584899076_251997679904108

And after that, i shoot down a F-4 to congrat me hehe

10734277_751564571565744_894386516686491

Ah, onething, I'm Vietnamese. And i have picture about famous aircraft in Vietnam war in our Air Force Museum hehe

377989_256698151052391_35372361_n.jpg?oh

The Mig-21 5121 hehe, this photo is taken by me. Thank you, again :D

• Like 1

Yes, I also have a Mig21PFV campaign.

I already invited several Yankee Air Pirates to Hanoi Hilton

Nice to see some Red air flyers here, you should find plenty to enjoy here at CombatAce! And more coming  :beach:

GH 3.5 is the best terriain I have experienced so far in this series. You will enjoy it.

Folks:

There's just one little problem here: the latest screenshot posted by the OP -- presumably taken after installing Green Hell 3.5 -- doesn't show Green Hell v.3.5. It shows the stock terrain.

Fubar512 is correct: the SF2V Expansion Pack is using a custom tile set -- that from Green Hell 2.0. It appears that the OP installed the DATA.INI file from the Sf2V Expansion Pack, which references a number of tiles in addition to the stock tiles (which are re-used in custom form by GH 2.0), but somehow didn't install the GH 2.0 tiles in the correct location. Thus, the white patches where the missing tiles should have been. His original set of screenshots show the default VietnamSEA tile set, not the GH 2.0 tile set.

Even after supposedly installing GH 3.5, the proper tiles still aren't showing -- if that last screenshot from the OP was indeed taken after an attempt at installing GH 3.5.

As I'm not sitting in front of the OP's PC, I can't determine exactly what was done or what was installed, but it certainly looks to be like the OP is not installing terrains correctly.

Eric Howes