Sign in to follow this  
Dutch_P47M

Why not split this OFF/WoFF forum into a separate WoFF section.

Like what happen in Simhq, think for most readers it is a handy to separate the forum in OFF3 and WoFF subforums. 

Yes, it's hard to follow the overwhelming number of posts.

Indeed, while WOFF has no "Official" forum, most people have made the move over to SimHQ because that's where the Devs generally post news.   For instance, they announced the WOFF 2.0 Feature list there but not here, near as I can tell.   While CombatAce was and still is an outstanding forum, it's pretty much a ghost town in regards to WOFF.

While CombatAce was and still is an outstanding forum, it's pretty much a ghost town in regards to WOFF.

I agree. I'd have no objection to the proposed plan if the few of us here wanted it to happen, but...there's nobody posting game news, questions, screenies or videos as it is. What would be gained?

To satisfy curiosity, I checked out the OFF Forum at SimHQ. It had exactly one thread, and that to mark the passing of Gary Tazman (HouseHobbit). I do not see a great future, or burning need, for a similar OFF/WOFF breakout here at Combat Ace

You should check the WoFF section at Simhq. Most people do not play OFF3 nor OFF2 etc. so why still combining OFF3/WoFF if the majority is only interested in WoFF???  I know this is not going to bring in, more posters/readers, this is only a handy because most do not have interest in OFF3 anymore and now getting confused.  

Why do you think the devs did split OFF3 and WoFF at Simhq????

ADVICE: and if going for a WoFF section do use only one and not like for OFF3/WoFF lots of subsections.  So I would go for main Over Flanders field like actual, that do have only 3 subsections, containing one WoFF, one OFF3 and one OFF1&2 subsection.  Thats means you have to combine every OFF3/WoFF subsection to one and rename it to OFF3.  

If we ever again see enough postings, then fine. In the meantime, THIS is the WOFF, OFF 3 and OFF 1&2 section.

OK, no problem it is your party. Was only my advice after being a long time away from this forum and notice how unpractical all this is.