What? No one has done a Viggen or I'm I missing it? Other than DAT...

Edited by TheWarrior

nope, that was DATs. it's 'gone with the wind'

Sadly no one has chosen to model me for SF2.

• Like 2

That is not totally correct. Just stay calm and let me finish some other bird before.

• Like 6

Logan, those are only rumors ... someone told me there is a guy who is working on a Mirage 4K .... only rumors .... and there is an idiot who works on russian planes ... what a moron .. no one wants russian planes ...

Damn those conspiracies  :assassin:

• Like 2

WTF is the M4K doing on your signature .... where have you found it .... you Flogger will be viggenise for this at the nearest Fence!

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Yes actually do have at least one....2 birds in fact...

• Like 1

Enough talking! Get to work on these planes and cockpits too!!  LOL.  The Motherland awaits!!

Just read this thread and did some looking on the net.the viggen is definitely a different looking plane with the large canard foreplanes but would be a cool addition to go with the gripen in SF2.

I Searched The Net And Found And Old Open Swedish Site Which Hosted The Viggen-R2.lod From DAT Team And Naturally Scoffed It Along With Multiple Swedish Birds.Tried To Recreate My Search Parameters But I Think The Site Is Down Now.Combined It With 9998Viggen_Pack.rar From This Site And Have A Good Private Pckg To Work With.Readme Quotes A-Team of Capun, Gramps, Charles, Kesselbrut and The Wrench As Devman Team.A Beaty Of A Bird.

post-62958-0-05373900-1416899634_thumb.jpg

Jip DAT one. You can see it on the "milky" Canopy glass...