Hi Guys,

well firstly hello , and finally glad to find a decent forum at last with lots of nice skins good work and thanks but I really wanted to strat making my own skins for pacific fighters and have had a really hard time trying to figure it out I trried photoshop , paint and a programme called the gimp but have had no luck yet the closest i came was with the gimp i saved as a bmp 256 colur but it did not show if pf whould anyone happen to have a hoe to guide preferably for photo shop. Any help would be much appreciated.

regards

Sy

I know this may seem ridiculous,but I have caught myself forgettingto do it too at times. Remember that the bitmap has to be 1024x1024/Indexed Color/and saved to the appropriate folder in your UBi Soft/IL-2/paintschemes/skins/(whatever make and model plane you did is). To test it, just go to your QMB and choose your aircraft type..(the one with your skin)..and go to aircraft customization...choose your skin and APPLY..fly it and have fun..Try and name the file something like "my plane P-47" for example, this way you dont confuse it with other skins you have added. Hope this helps you out SYBORG.

Baron von Blutwurst

Edited by Baron von Blutwurst