Sign in to follow this  
VA27Badger

Why are my skins coming up with blurry sections?

Hey Guys

Forgive me if this topic has come up but I cant seem to find an answer. I have a lot of planes that have areas that are blurry I can't seem to figure out why. I only have SF2 downloads in my game. All of my drivers are up to date. Is there some kind of bug or bad files causing this?  Any help is appreciated.

img00008.jpg

img00009.jpg

Edited by VA27Badger

you should set the graphic options for the textures to unlimeted

from the games /Options selection, what is the Object Texture set to??? If not Unlimited, you may get blurring with painted on arkings.

(which is why I always use decals)

Hey I didn't even think about looking in the SF1 series area of the forums , but a very big thanks to Geary for figuring it out. Now my question is there a need for the FLIGHTENGINE. ini or can I keep it out of my SF2 folder? I am keeping it on my desktop at the moment, just waiting to hear from some of you guys!

Here's my game now!

img00001.jpg

img00002.jpg

Yeah guys it was set to unlimited. Thanks for the replies

The game reads it first in flight folder....if one isnt present it reverts to stock one,which is archived in the cat files...I forget which one

so any changes you make...it MUST be in Flight folder or changes wont affect game.

Edited by russouk2004