UK_Widowmaker

Makes you think doesn't it?

ASDA started this crap up (they're owned by Walmart)..and Tesco have followed suit. Yet another American tradition we neither asked for, or wanted thank you!!!

(many American things are fabulous..this aint one of 'em)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Thanks for enlightening me, why the F* I am receiving  black friday spam.  We have Golden Sunday , thats the last sunday before Christmas. Same story. Lame story.

Produce. Consume. Multiply. Die.

The best thing about it is that this tradition of yours came here, to Spain. As Widowmaker said, yet another American tradition that we sort of "steal" from you. How are we going to prosper if you are always doing things before we even think about it (starting with the Constitution)?!

See...fuck that shit.

My time and my sanity are worth far more then any deal I can make from any store.

A few years ago, in protest of the fact that Black Friday was creeping earlier and earlier into Thanksgiving, I instituted a Thankful Thursday and Family Friday rule.  No fucking shopping during either of those days unless it's an absolute necessity (medicine).

If people want companies to stop doing this stuff...stop feeding the machine.  Dumbasses.

FC

• Like 4

I noticed for a while people were talking about Obama is destroying the economy, the economy is bad, blah blah, two weeks before Black Friday (even a few days even) the economy is making a turn around, things are looking great, Obama took the right steps ... after Black Friday ... to hell with Obama for screwing up the economy.

And being the asshole that I am. I hope half those TVs failed to work when they were brought home.

• Like 1