Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam

Not available for us Yanks... :(

That makes a change...........

Ahh they don't want that particular song played in the US

Can you see this - by the same band?

• Like 4

Are those fanvideos? Or anything new thats coming?

All that stuff is already with us tbh - I have a cold so am killing time and also ripping off Beachs SF2 vid a bit - but trying to include as much of the other aircraft as poss. 

All the other vids you just accept you have 3rd party content - that one is slightly different - someone must like that song more than the others they did.

I like those videos, esp. part 2! It has a sort of cool feeling to it. A good song, too! 

Viewed part 1..............Unable 2 - Same 'Not available in the U.S.'?

Good stuff - :biggrin:

Great Vids!
If I did't already had this game, I would buy it straight away :imhappy:

All that stuff is already with us tbh - I have a cold so am killing time and also ripping off Beachs SF2 vid a bit - but trying to include as much of the other aircraft as poss. 

All the other vids you just accept you have 3rd party content - that one is slightly different - someone must like that song more than the others they did.

All this copyright bull these days. What happened was that the song was probably registered to some record company that said hell no to any use. Some companies don't mind and if you aknowledge third party rights any ads that pop up... well the money goes to them not you. You still get your video featured but they get your money. (I'm sure migbuster knew that part I'm just explaining it to those interested)

I actually got to slap Youtube's dick in the dirt one day using a steel ping pong paddle that was left out the summer sun. I had written permission from an artist to use their song.

Worked like a charm MigBuster, nice one!

Appreciate the #2 vid. Much thanks.  :grin:

MigBuster,

Which mod did you use to get the darker colors in the first video? Mine tends to look too light and washed out.

Thanks,

AJ.

No specific image mods although lots of things effect the light / colouring - Have you got a screenshot? 

I don't at the moment; it's late here right now and I'm downloading the last parts of eBurgers updates for his Vietnam campaign.

The one thing I cannot work out is, can I install Green Hell 3 and Stary's environment and sky mods, or are they already a part of eBurgers package?

Also, my A-6's seem to have no panels. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks again,

AJ.

MigBuster,

Attached is a screenshot, right out of the sim with no editing. In your first video, the brown areas of land appear to have a "reddish" tinge. This is what I'm after; it seems more realistic compared to what I've seen in person in Thailand.

xkrdxg.jpg

100% what I was looking for!

Thanks MigBuster, appreciate the help.

Andrew.