Sign in to follow this  
ironroad

Crash After Takeoff Bug

Anyone experiancing AI nose diving after takeoff. Was toying around with a created mission and noticed that B-52s like to nose dive towards the ground a few feet after takeoff. Is this a bug? If so how long has it been?

*Note: I tried messing with the wind speed/direction, loads, and fuel; no avail. What usually happens is that the lighter loaded BUFFs just crash shorter than the heavier ones.

Trak is here: http://www.filedropper.com/yetanotherbugaswearepayingtobebetatesters

UPDATE: Tried a few other heavies at the large Russian/Bomber transport base, and the B-52 seems to be the only aircraft that does this after takeoff. It does not appear the stall out or loose airspeed after takeoff, instead the AI deliberately nosedives into the end of the runway

I just tried it and it did the same to me. Might be a bug worth mentioning on their forums. 

Can do and thanks for taking a look,

There are some reports going around that altimeters get wonky when dynamic weather is enabled.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CopperminE
      Hello, I'm facing a problem. A number of aircraft from modders have a bug with a lack of fuel consumption from the internal tanks. So these are planes with unlimited fuel. I noticed that this is a problem mainly with flight models, which are conversions from SFP1.
      Does anyone know how to fix this?
      Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.
    • By MarkEAW
      Hey,
      When I click to run eaw.exe in EAWPRO Basic (the latest version and the previous version), it will now open, black screen, then closes, won't run.
      Win10 doesn't even write a compatibility reg entry for it, and the eaw.ini file does not get written either. and since the older version loaded before, I think its my system only...or win10 only.
      All other EAW games load and run...just not EAWPRO. Maybe a corrupt file??
      So I manually added the primary comp reg entry to the registry. It didn't help. I think eaw.exe is closing before Win10 can try to even load a screen.
      I tried other exe Properties and doubled check windows settings for eaw.exe in its database, alll seemed fine, but its just not running.

• By Pampero5
      Hello! Im creating a custom campaign on ECUADOR-NSA fantastic terrain, inspired on the81' incident between Ecuador and Peru but moved up to a bigger-scale war 
      So, the basics are there, every unit of the two countries, their bases and their characteristics, the aircraft etc. That is ok
      The in game menu too, campaign is choosable, it creates and both sides with their respective squadroons can be choosen. The campaign starts but here comes the problems
      1) In the ecuador side everything works well until the mission is finished= Crash to desktop
      2) On the Peru side, its worse: No matter what unit of what home base you choose, you always start in the middle of nowhere, only blue sky at sight and the game becomes unresponsive, only way out is the desktop. If i look before launching the mission on the map what is odd is this: No matter what unit and whith its home base you choose, the game appears to duplicate it and launch you at the bottom of the map in the middle of the sea
      idk where the problem could be, i copied desert duel's campaign "base" (air offensives, generic targets etc) because i couldnt find much knowledge about this part. 
      If somebody has a clue, let me know, thank you in advance!
      By Guest
      Hi,
      After updating to October 2008 patch, the game hangs and then crashes at 60% while loading an instant or single mission.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..