Sign in to follow this  
Umbajz

JAS39C CZECH 211. Tigers squad.

JAS39C CZECH 211. Tigers squad.

and here it is. my first attempt at creating. they are two camouflage Czech 211th squadron.

transformed the mode of JAS-39C / D Gripen from Heberth.

you need it to run. (I tried it on other mods.)

http://combatace.com/files/file/12711-jas-39cd-gripen/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LaoHu
      I downloaded this mod for the F-5 and all of the skins for the aircraft are black, which means the textures aren't loading but I can't find out why it isn't loading. There is no exact installation instructions other than extract it into the mod folder which I did and there doesn't look like there are any issues with the file placement compared to the other aircraft files. Can anyone help me out?

P.S. the drop tanks have the textures working and the cockpit, loading screen, menu, etc all work. Everything but the skin. 

• By LaoHu
      Would it be possible to put a photograph in your cockpit? Often pilots are shown to have a photo of a loved one inside their cockpit attached to the dashboard to remind them of home, give them inspiration, etc. Would it be possible to stick one in a cockpit through some kind of texture edit or something? 
    • By Eugene2

View File Photorealistic default skin for Geezer's Martinsyde G100/G102s
      Photorealistic skin for excellent Martinsyde G100/102 (all modifications) by Geezer.
      I tried to add some "photorealistic" textures for more impressive image of this aircraft.
      Eugene
      Submitter Eugene2 Submitted 07/03/2022 Category Other Entente Aircraft Skins  
    • By Eugene2
      Photorealistic skin for excellent Martinsyde G100/102 (all modifications) by Geezer.
      I tried to add some "photorealistic" textures for more impressive image of this aircraft.
      Eugene
    • By Eugene2

View File Default skin for Sopwith Triplane
      Skin for excellent Sopwith Triplane by Stephen1918
      There are alternative default skin for British Triplane.
      You can use that skin for SopwithTripe2Gun after rename files "Tripe..." files to "2Tripe..." files.
      Eugene
      Submitter Eugene2 Submitted 06/11/2022 Category Sopwith Skins  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..