Sign in to follow this  
GunnySonics

SF2 Looks the Mutts Nutts

I've been away from Strike Fighters 2 for about 2 years as i've been doing alot of modding etc with FSX but i recently downloaded DCS and the Flamming Cliffs 3 addon, I cant say I was that impressed with DCS, to me you almost have to go and join the Air Force just to get the jet onto the runway, so I thought i would come back to SF2 and have a look at whats changed, and looking through the screenshots this evening it looks amazing.

Some of the terrain mods look fantastic i recently upgraded my system to run FSX maxed out so i'm really looking forward to getting back in the seat with SF2, i've been going through the site with a pen and paper and noting files down, i think it will be a couple of days by the time i get everything installed and good to go, really looking forward to finishing my night shift and making a start.

Im mainly a cold war warrior, not really keen on the modern fly by wire stuff, im a huge fan of the F4 and Buccaneer, and as an EX Royal Navy Chief i will have to source some ships and submarines to go into the soup :biggrin:

Welcome back...........................most come back though lets face it

F-4s you say? - there are a few somewhere I think

• Like 6

Now that was a video right thar!

Welcome back Gunny.

Edited by pcpilot

Mutts Nutts? I am hoping that is good. :lol:

So you like the Banana as well? Well, you can really have a ball with the one(s) in SF2 because it is an awesome one,

even as a target (I like to fly the Reds)! ;)

(I like to fly the Reds)

TRAITOR! :butcher::crazy:

• Like 1

Well, someone needs to keep the Blue aircraft manufacturers at work!
And most of the times, I find it more challenging to shoot down a Blue with

a Red than vice versa... me likey!

:aggressive:

• Like 1