Sign in to follow this  
howling1

Suggestion for a new DL catagory

Could we have a WOV/SFP1 Soviet Skins catagory?

It would make finding Soviet a/c skins a little easier.

Thanks...

The Skins are currently set up by the aircraft that they apply to. It would be much simpler to add more aircraft to the current list then to lump all Soviet skins into one category. I think this is what you had in mind to begin with, and something that we should work towards solving in our database.

Thanks for the input

Fates

While you're at it Fates maybe look at further subdividing the aircraft categories into props/jets/helos?

any chance the downloads could be organized alphabeticaly by the manufacturers mothers middle initial. :dry: seriously though great job on the site.

I like the way you're reorganising the SF skins by aircraft type. Is the exisiting database going to be done, or does this just apply to new skins uploaded?

The existing database will be done. I just didn't feel like completeing it since I was up till 0430 last night. USAFMTL can verify that was he's awake 24/7. LOL

Before I move the files to the new respective place, I want to make sure that they will work correctly on this server and the mirror.

Fates