tselepides

In-game screens for a WW2 SF install

You may have noticed the RAF pilot image in my posts.

I have made many such gouache portraits and what I can do is work with them in Photoshop, make them brighter and give them an oil-painting look and then use them to make all new in-game screens.

Long ago, I had made some. I remember one where I had a group of RAF pilots in shorts sitting by a tent in the Malayan Emergency era, summer clothes, outside, with a couple of the chaps standing, all looking at you and smiling.

I can do load-out screens or most other types.

I can also use your requests. If, for example, you tell me “I would like a Pilot standing next to a Beaufighter for such-a-type of screen, I can try and do it for you. Endless combinations of composition are possible here—seeing all the theaters of operations.

I have made my own screens for CFS2 as well and used them in my installs of that….

Let me know what you would like, or give me suggestions.

I can start right away,

By the way, the Malayan Emergency RAF operations merit a stand-alone “SF RAF MALAYA” game. It may exist for all I know.. Vampires, Beverleys, S.A. Twin Pioneers, Venoms, Bristol Sycamores, Hunters, Meteors, Douglas Dakotas, Westland Whirlwinds, Avro Lincolns, Mosquitoes, etc..  

:big_boss:

Nick