Sign in to follow this  
COBRACZ

Help with problem F-16CJ cockpit from cockpits.nl Allied Force

Hi there , i need help with folowing problem , i purchased cockpit from cockpits.nl , run instaler , instalation worked fine but when i run game i have folowing problem.

Textures are on wrong place , moved to the right side, i have no idea what causing this.

post-28152-0-21352600-1418667341_thumb.jpg

What does customer support from cockpit.nl say about the issue?
As it is their creation?!

Cheers

Looks like you have bought the Widescreen version?

Assume you followed this?

F-16CJ_Instructions.JPG

What resolution are running the game at?

What aspect ratio monitor do you have?

Edited by MigBuster

problem solved , i missed one settings and that was select aeyes in the graphic settings , thansk for help.

one more question , i also want make some changes thanks to Janhas and his work , but when i try to replace texture folowing error was reported ,

i have Lod editor editing due to extensive use in Falcon BMS , but there also i have no idea what causing this , i try other forum but Falcon Allied Force is alsmost dead game and have no support.

post-28152-0-34965200-1418703047_thumb.jpg

CobraCZ BMS uses DDS format skins but F4AF only does bmp. So gotta convert dds->bmp before you attempt a texture replace. (of course just guessing the cause here)

Yes i know , but when i convert DDS format to bmp and try replace original textures  i got in lod editor folowing error , so problem is somewhere else

On the view LOD tex panel (where you get the error in the screenshot above), try to do this: export the original AIM-9P texture, save it, and then attempt a replace with it. It should go thru since you're replacing the same texture. If it does go thru, means something wrong with your new Janhas skin. If it doesn't, means something wrong with LE. Just a first step in troubleshooting i reckon.

Edited by Do335

attached my copy of LE610 which is working well. Might be worth a try..