Dave

More.......Tolerance....

The current operations had the Taliban on the run.Guess they decided on a last desperate attack and took em' by surprise.Extremely depressing.We WILL get these bastards.

Now its 84 dead......

Now it's 126 dead.

Shocking pictures... Whatever support the Talibans may have had among the Pakistani population, they can divide it by ten for long.

Makes my blood boil. Yup, tolerance. Murdering inocent defenseless children. Just don't understand it. The world is upside down.

My Lord...how can anyone justify murdering children? (They cant except in their own depraved minds) And to attack a school attacks the heart of civilization. My Lord...

The current operations had the Taliban on the run.Guess they decided on a last desperate attack and took em' by surprise.Extremely depressing.We WILL get these bastards.

On the run?!!

The Pakistani Army does NOT have the Pakistani Taliban on the run!  Far from it.  This is not a "last desperate attack" by any means. 

And since we are bailing out and leaving our Afghan allies on their own against the Afghan Taliban, I fail to see how our prematurely terminated operations could possibly have them on the run. 

that said, this sort of gutless, cowardly attack against the defenseless shows the utter lack of character of the murdering, psychopaths of the Jihadist-Fascist scum that make up the Taliban. 

Edited by Typhoid

Actually we have had them running to the Afghan border which is unsecured from the other side since the operations started.Secondly,the fact that none of the attackers planned to live through this confirms that it was something of a last act these f*cks would pull off.Keep in mind Peshawar is very close to Afghanistan.Again this isn't the time or place to argue about the details.Let's just pay our condolences to the children,teachers and staff members who perished in this cowardly act.A Black day it is indeed.

Agree, a dark day indeed and prayers for the victims and their families

• Like 3

I guess when someone is no good at all at fighting REAL military men, they must resort to killing children to get their jollies. Pakistan thought it was cute to tell the US that they couldn't help fight the Taliban living inside their border. Now their chickens have come home to roost. Their "tolerance" for the Taliban has a cost. A terrible one. I feel awful for the children and the parents of the children. This is a tragedy. No one in any country should be forced to experience this.

I hope we keep the drones operating with a token force left behind. I really want to GET these b@st@rds more than ever.