ok i want to separet this from my outher unfocused work tread

this will for light and medium bomber has well to torpedo bombers forgot Dive bombers

frist one on the list his the A-20 boston/Havoc

now has it was dicussed on the light and mediums tread by Wrench there i a need for A,C,G and J but the C lod can be use use in the A model

By Wrench

"he A in question was converted from a bomber to a strafer, by having the glass nose painted over and 4 mgs added where the bomb aimer used to be. Very similar to what was done to C/D B-25s. The one I 'made' used the DAT A-20C lods, but in sf2 you no longer can put a decal (tga) over window glass (also tga!!). Obvioulsy, this is for New Guinea"

so my A/C plan his to cut out the glass on the nose and then map then in there onw JPG for painted over nose or TGA for Glass nose

the G/J model will come some time next.

and i make frist the G model and then cut out the glass

im plan works all will more or less share the same template

thas all for now sorry to not have and fancy model wip screen shots at this hope to have some updates realy soon!

Cocas

edit add dive bombers

Edited by cocas
  • Like 1

The A model in question (SWP) was used from 1942 through late 43, when it was replaced by the G.

so my A/C plan his to cut out the glass on the nose and then map then in there onw JPG for painted over nose or TGA for Glass nose

so, a separate call out for a "different" glass tga? or different mesh, mapped solid?

when you're ready, let me know and I'll assemble all the Havoc/Boston books I have for you.

Which dive bombers were you thinking about?

same mesh diferent texture two lods one glass one solid

books i have on the A-20

two in action book

one warpiant

one Monografie Lotnicze

thats my books

dint think of dive or scout bombers yet but i make some thats for sure.

Aichi A1D2 biplane dive bomber in WIP since the last two weeks anthor two to finihsh!

• Like 1