MigBuster

Combat Air Patrol 2 - new flight game

Hmm,not sure about this one.

Lots of projects out there, not many get finished.

Not that good...effects are ok...models as good here...canopy on harrier,low poly canopy glass dont fit ....model looks ok ish....seen better in sf downloads...terrain ,we got better   sea good...models  we got better

Perhaps this gentleman and TK can get together for a 2015 update. Like this guy's rendering of what's outside the window ( sea state and the rocky terrains) better...

• Like 1

As a console game, it doesn't look too bad. A lot closer to a sim than Ace Combat. Possibly comparable to SF series in overall gameplay/realism.

However, unless you are a Harrier fanatic, there are obviously  much better choices on the PC side of the flight sim world.

• Like 1

While I welcome any new game, I have to say I was bored to death watching this video. Nothing I saw on its website or in the video made me go WOW, I want this.

Yep, you said what I was thinking. 

I think it's a tremendous review opportunity. *just thinking outloud*  :idea:

• Like 1

I think it's a tremendous review opportunity. *just thinking outloud*  :idea:

I thought the same thing myself. Sent an email and the founder is looking forward to CombatACE reviewing CAP2