Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Viper63a

View File SF2 Lockheed YF-12A "Starduster" (Veltro2K) Redux...
      SF2 Lockheed YF-12A "Starduster" (Veltro2K) Redux...
      by Viper63a

This started out as an add-on pack to the "What If... SF2 Lockheed (Y)F-12A Starduster by Veltro2K" pack released by Wrench, but by the time I got done with it...it became a stand alone pack. Nothing else is required, but if you want to download the inspiration for this pack, you can find it here...

http://combatace.com/topic/76491-what-if-sf2-lockheed-yf-12a-starduster-by-veltro2k/

This pack adds the YF-12A "Starduster" and a new 1950/60s era pilot in grey flight suit. Comes complete with new skins, Hangar, Loading, Loadout and Decal files.

As always, I recommend that you back up your mod folder before you install any new mod...just in case.

* To install, simply unzip and copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder and Overwrite (if needed).

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2...

Original "Readmes" are in the Extra folder with some other goodies...

Enjoy!

=Viper=

----------------------------

Credits:
      Veltro2k for the YF-12A
      ???? for the J-79 engine and AB sounds -- spillone? fubar? !!!I can't remember WHERE they came from;
      Pasko for the orignal MiG Pilot figure and his F-106 cockpit (reused/modded herein)
      Wrench for the original ini work, decals and assembling the package

Submitter viper63a Submitted 11/04/2015 Category Other  
    • By Viper63a

View File SF2 Area 51 Test Pilot Hi-Res 1024x768 Menu Screens!
      SF2 Area 51 Test Pilot Hi-Res 1024x768 Menu Screens!
      By Viper

So, I do a lot of mod testing, I hate testing a new mod on an existing install I play on, so I have a dedicated install using the Nellis Terrain pack for testing new mods. This is the menu screens I use for that install. However, you can use these screens for any SF2 series if you like.

1) Creating a new mod install...First, you need to create a new Tester Mod game and folder. You can use any SF2 Series Game as a base. In your install folder (the merged Thirdwire folder), copy and renamed "StrikeFighter2 Europe" (exe and ini file) to "StrikeFighter2 Area51" (I used "StrikeFighter2 Europe" for my tester base - you don't have to). Run it to create the "Saved Game" mod folder.

2) Unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders from this package to your new StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod folder on Win7 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2 Area51\

3) To remove the new mod folder, just delete it and you're done. If you want to reset your tester install, rerun "StrikeFighter2 Area51" and copy the menus back into the reset mod folder.

4) Test more mods in a new clean tester install...

Enjoy!
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 08/27/2015 Category Menus  
    • By Viper63a
      SF2 Lockheed YF-12A "Starduster" (Veltro2K) Redux...
      by Viper63a

This started out as an add-on pack to the "What If... SF2 Lockheed (Y)F-12A Starduster by Veltro2K" pack released by Wrench, but by the time I got done with it...it became a stand alone pack. Nothing else is required, but if you want to download the inspiration for this pack, you can find it here...

http://combatace.com/topic/76491-what-if-sf2-lockheed-yf-12a-starduster-by-veltro2k/

This pack adds the YF-12A "Starduster" and a new 1950/60s era pilot in grey flight suit. Comes complete with new skins, Hangar, Loading, Loadout and Decal files.

As always, I recommend that you back up your mod folder before you install any new mod...just in case.

* To install, simply unzip and copy the contents of the "To_Mod_Folder" folder to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder and Overwrite (if needed).

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2...

Original "Readmes" are in the Extra folder with some other goodies...

Enjoy!

=Viper=

Credits:
      Veltro2k for the YF-12A
      ???? for the J-79 engine and AB sounds -- spillone? fubar? !!!I can't remember WHERE they came from;
      Pasko for the orignal MiG Pilot figure and his F-106 cockpit (reused/modded herein)
      Wrench for the original ini work, decals and assembling the package

• By Viper63a
      SF2 Area 51 Test Pilot Hi-Res 1024x768 Menu Screens!
      By Viper

So, I do a lot of mod testing, I hate testing a new mod on an existing install I play on, so I have a dedicated install using the Nellis Terrain pack for testing new mods. This is the menu screens I use for that install. However, you can use these screens for any SF2 series if you like.

1) Creating a new mod install...First, you need to create a new Tester Mod game and folder. You can use any SF2 Series Game as a base. In your install folder (the merged Thirdwire folder), copy and renamed "StrikeFighter2 Europe" (exe and ini file) to "StrikeFighter2 Area51" (I used "StrikeFighter2 Europe" for my tester base - you don't have to). Run it to create the "Saved Game" mod folder.

2) Unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT, MENU and PILOTDATA folders from this package to your new StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod folder on Win7 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\Thirdwire\StrikeFighter2 Area51\

3) To remove the new mod folder, just delete it and you're done. If you want to reset your tester install, rerun "StrikeFighter2 Area51" and copy the menus back into the reset mod folder.

4) Test more mods in a new clean tester install...

Enjoy!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..