• Similar Content

• By Phasers
      Is there a way to change the colors in the heads up display?
    • By KJakker
      This is a link to and quote of Killerfish Games post about setting toolbar positions on the HUD in Cold Waters.
      How To Display All Toolbars

• By ignacioc91

View File HUD modification for SF2
      Hi!!! I felt tired of the "HUD" information, so I modified the HUDDATA.ini, and I'm sharing it with you guys!

The attached photos speak for themselves. I only left the enemy red box, the red cone that marks it's direction, and the yellow diamond for radar acquisition. If you want, you can modify it to suit your needs. Just unzip, and move it to your mods folder, to the Flight directory. If you don't have one, create it. Doubts? Just PM!!!I hope you like it!!!

Greets,
      Ignacioc91
      Submitter ignacioc91 Submitted 09/15/2013 Category ini File Edits  
    • By Mobius98
      I've been having this HUD problem on some of the planes I've downloaded. Is any one else having this problem??

here is the problem--- 

here is a mod plane with a working HUD---- 

And to my knowledge all vanilla planes are fine. I have also tried to put other aircraft HUD in to the no-working planes but so far been unsuccessful. 

P.S. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Also I have searched for an answer here and else where before posting.      

Thanks for any help u can give!! 

• By Spudknocker
      Hello all!  I have noticed in some of the F-15's when using dumb bombs the CCIP always makes the bombs fall way short, while I can correct for this I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this... I personally cannot find anything in the INI's anything about the F-15E's CCIP anyone know how to fix this?  other jets like F-16's and F/A-18's don't have this issue in my install

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..