Sign in to follow this  
TurtleHawk

CH ProThrottle/Fighterstick Config

Decided to take advantage of the sales.

I can't find any instructions for configuring my gear. Nada.

Can anyone help, please? Is there a tutorial or manual?

Thanks

For what plane?  For the FC3 jets its pretty easy.  If you're learning the A-10C check out the "JTAC Manual?" topic that will explain some keys for you as it's a frakking PITA to figure out but also check the Doc guides or the Quick Start Manual for most of the aircraft.

Thanks for the reply. I'm starting with FC3. Just saw that there's docs in the folder.

Bit more complicated...

I've gotten spoiled with SFP1&2.

True I still have it installed but overall I just don't have a real desire to fly it right now.  DCS has been a bit better and doing guide work for another one in the works has put me in a good spot with the Su-25T but the A-10A is a good deal though and good to fly.  The Su-27's been upgraded but overall I stick with just four planes now, the Su-33, A-10A, A-10C, and the Su-25T.  So if you need help with the those three jets I can give some pointers but overall the Su-33 is going to be my A2A jet (though I really don't prefer it) as it has no precision guided weapon capability compared to the others.

http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/

Right here my friend. If you have any problems I can find Revvin and 531_Ghost for you. They are the all knowing guru's of all things CH.