Rarely check my stats. After a few missions today, suddenly wondered and took a look. Astonishingly across 3 pilot records in SF2 I've already accumulated 770 flight hours! I suppose when you run x8 time accel, actual game hours are still logged?

I'm curious to see what other SF pilots logbook look like. Is it possible anyone got a few thousand of them flying since SF1/WoX :blink:

Hi Do335,

I personnaly check my stats after each campaign :)

And yes, if you run 8x time accel, game hours are logged. As long as you are in the mission, it counts (but if you''skip'' some part of the mission, total time will reflect that). So, all in all, it count the time you are ''flying'' whatever you are in 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x time accel...

As for me, in sf2 i have around 550 flying hours, but i remember in sf1 i had about 300...

• Like 1

didn't even paid attention to that. got curious nd took a peek. just 80 hrs for my 50:52:49 for my current pilot. is that read as hh:mm:ss?

• Like 1

Yes saisran,

it reads 50 hours, 52 minutes and 49 seconds ''flights hours''.