Sign in to follow this  
Viper63a

SF2 Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.1) Hi-Res 1024x768 Menu Screens and Music!

By Viper 07/12/2015

Download Do335's Excellent v1.1 package (Wings over Korea 1, 2, and 3) here...

http://combatace.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=73950

I made these upgraded alternate "Korean Air War" themed Menu screens to go with Do335's "SF2 Wings Over Korea" package!. Thanks Do335, for putting together the long awaited, easy to install package!

Pleae unzip the compressed file and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are some alternate screens I have in there that you might like better.

If you choose to install these screens, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT and MENU folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this mod into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.

To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT and MENU folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win97 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\Strikefighter2 Korea\

Enjoy!

• Like 2

My Thanks to Do335 for the KAW mod that was so easy to install and enjoy! And to Wrench for his Sabers! I made these screens for my Do335 KAW install with Wrench's Sabers!. If you fine any issues or have a request, let me know. Hope you like them!

Edited by viper63a

Thanks!!! :clapping:  

Nex time could be for the Falklands/Malvinas mod and for North Atlantic, please?